What are you working on currently? (2022)

In my case, it’s a single mesh. Specifically in run-time, on a skinned accessory with a transparency SurfaceAppearance. It’s behaving like organic tiling. I’m certain it is a new bug.

EDIT to add: I’ve already removed the issue by remapping this part, but my whole game is afflicted.

Hands down some of the best driving I’ve ever seen in a Roblox game, it just handles well yet has weighty feel to it. The vehicle impact particles appearing properly on a Roblox game is something I’ve never seen on Roblox.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.
It’s also for sale including all the models etc.
DM me for anyone interested.

2 Likes

Last part of the commission, outfitting, chassis, etc. I will be taking a break to enjoy my vacation more :))

9 Likes

I’ve added a “new” old Train to Train Wars!

Same as the OG game, the train most to the left of the base spawns with a wagon that can carry up to two players! :yum:

Also, just for nostalgia, I’ve added the “+” to the wheels :smiley:

9 Likes

Map Expansion
We need larger land to test society.

8 Likes

Shout box! This was for console that can’t open in-game chat.

7 Likes

I’m a little confused on what’s going on here lol. Your shiftlock UI is a little bit too big, as well as inconveniently positioned, and pretty low quality, same with the other elements. I’d love to see what it looks like when you’re done!

1 Like

Just added some trees to the mountain. This is going to be mostly background, so we only used detailed trees in the front. Most are low-poly.

Welcome to the Rainy Pine Railroad Company, a group of friends developing a new Roblox railroad experience to be released in 2022-2023.

Roblox Group:

10 Likes

its just regular crossroads with cel shading added to it. nothing made in blender.

2 Likes

Here is something I made based on the “Pool Room” images, which are images of rooms with walls you would see in pools, with water, which can give you a weird vibe
robloxapp-20220630-2358434.wmv (4.1 MB)

1 Like

I’m working on my first game and I’ve finally finishes the teleportation area for the game.
I will take any feedback

4 Likes

It’s a level from the backrooms ?

Yeah, according to my research it was update 002 of the backrooms

Made an icon for my upcoming product hub!

3 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/7427335755/RED-vs-BLUE-SPACE-BATTLE-AMONG-US-with-HUGGYs
Hi I am Crunchy 1419.
I have built over ten very small retro-ish games. Space Battle is a red v blue / capture the flag game I keep trying to improve it. Any ideas? Greatfully recieved.
Currently I am trying to generate KO’s with the good old rocket launcher without much success. I am learning scripting very slowly, taking old stuff to bits etc. I find a lot of it confusing especially remote events and functions!!! Oh well maybe tomorrow. At least there is always something new to learn. Even old men can learn stuff.

1 Like

I have just realised that some of the models I have used are only good for PC Console so I guess its time to build my own Phone/Tablet compatable stuff. Any help greatfully recieved.

No it’s not a part of the Backrooms. It’s a horror game plus has a storytelling concept.

1 Like

Making a fully customizable key system
(This system is in Beta)

(Any contribution or criticism is welcome, this is my first publication in the devforum)

Demostration Keybinds

Demostration Keybinds 2

Maybe it will also do it for the Xbox controller

4 Likes

So, while I’ve been working on a mountain, one of our developers has been working on our first locomotive!
It’s a General Electric 45 ton switcher.

Total time was roughly 10-12 hours over 4 days.
This was fully modeled in Roblox Studio, no external software was used. The coloring will be done at runtime so that (eventually) the player can choose a pre-made livery or make their own.

Roblox Group:

21 Likes