What are you working on currently? (2022)

Update 3.0
Finished… :smiley:

poster3

9 Likes

This looks amazing. I can’t stop coming back to look at it! An RPG game with this style would be pretty cool!

2 Likes

I love it. It really gets me intrigues in the game, I don’t know what’s going on, but it looks very interesting and makes me want to see what the game is about. Nice work :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you… Unfortunately, there won’t be a game this time around. I just created this film poster below.

2 Likes

It’s beware!
(lol)

That’s pretty amazing what you did there. I am wondering how much you put into the AI. Does it pathfind, predict movement and/or is it able to reverse?

I actually have a chase car AI on my bucket list of things to complete.

2 Likes

4 Likes

new lighting

7 Likes

Torque - Roblox out now my internet went out one hour into development

4 Likes

blender is your friend :sob:

Anyways here’s a scene I made with an asset pack I’m working on

19 Likes

Wowie! Looks great, is it hand-painted or stylized?

2 Likes

Textured with a palette because it’s quick and easy :upside_down_face:

I also want every texture in my asset pack to be the same image for quicker loading times (dunno if that would affect anything or not)

8 Likes

Torque Is Out! (In Beta) Expect A Lot Of Glitches

11 Likes

Here is one of the building in the game that will be built around 1874. I will do the others over time. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Reference:

13 Likes

The AI doesn’t have pathfinding, but here’s a list of the other current features it does have:

• Movement prediction
  • Collision avoidance
  • Reverse and three point turn if the AI did run into a wall
  • A method to pull out infront of the target to slow them down and stop them that way

Also here’s part 2:

24 Likes

Created a way to make ragdolls work with skinned meshes. Also doubles as a hitbox system so you can shoot the players before they ragdoll (Skinned meshes dont update physics engine)

27 Likes

O_O

6 Likes

no originality

Combat shotgun

12 Likes

how long did it take :eyes: ???

1 Like

look I know im not the first to do this but still its so awesome
robloxapp-20220707-2024399.wmv sorry that its like download form I dont know how to make it video form sorry :frowning: also excuse the light going through the wall thats ROBLOX being annoying

1 Like

the game nice but the gui :skull: needs a bit of a remake

3 Likes