What are you working on currently? (2022)

Just Updated the Video please let me know, if i should release the Animation to the Public, so everyone could have fun with it.

started working on my clown

5 Likes

also, I made his box yesterday:

RobloxScreenShot20221228_154622913

6 Likes

Try rigging it! Maybe import into Roblox and use it as your character. Good job!

The problem is, that I have no idea how to add bones to a mesh in blender.

2 Likes

Story-based horror game.

4 Likes

Making a game about survival from a real story, mixes 2D and 3D together.

(based of sunkys schoolhouse)

10 Likes

(By Massive__Edu on Twitter)

9 Likes

I made grass a while back

22 Likes

I am working on an experience (Showcase/Roleplay) about Dome made of triangles in the forest:

The Forest Dome

13 Likes

Currently working on a tool for developers to access their DataStores over web.

5 Likes

mountain for some driving game where your car can get damaged and stuff I’ll say more about it later

4 Likes

I accidentally reached P H O T O R E A L I S M

4 Likes

remaking a plugin (it’s still not complete)

white theme

15 Likes

Just a secure basement. I have a showcase release and new portfolio planned for tomorrow

6 Likes

My game, known as “Freddy Fazbear’s Delivery Service” is a reimagining of Five Nights at Freddy’s AR: Special Delivery

I have tried to rework as much of the game as possible to fit more of a widescreen framework, as well as rework several aspects (such as daily challenges, multiplayer features) as well as add new features.

Don’t have the most things to show
freddysuitrender
chicasuitrender
But I do have these models to show, as well as these particles for Remnant, a collectable that can be used to power up animatronics, make antagonistic threats easier to deal with among other things

7 Likes

I’ve slacked since the last time I posted my VHS thing, so I’ve got not much to report other than working on the effect itself. Only works on sprite sheets and other audio. Don’t mind my choice of footage (Slv_Soundss).

10 Likes

this actually reminds me of old playstation 1 graphics

1 Like

I’ve been learning Roblox for about 5 months now and I have recently started a new coloring game called Color Wheel (Color Wheel v0.4 - Roblox). It’s been very exciting and exausting since I’ve been doing this on my spare time now. It’s still only available to friends and I will post it in the thread to get feedback on it (but feel free to hit me up if you’d like to give it a try!)

8 Likes

did you upload every single frame zamn

jordan never did that move

1 Like