What are you working on currently? (2022)

pretty sure its a spritesheet there are applications that take videos and they convert them into side by side frames

I’ve been working on a randomly generated IKEA type game. I have all the basics down on generation and wanted to show it off. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I spent few months to making zombie survival game, and finally released a beta version

9 Likes

Nope, just a spritesheet of maybe 30 seconds of the video in low FPS and quality. It’s gonna take so much time to load if I do the full video.

1 Like

This looks sick, keep up the work!

1 Like

Reworks of old…

4 Likes

This gives me Club Penguin: Operation Blackout vibes.

2 Likes

wanted to do yet another one of these forza sort of ripoff games on roblox, basically like UD but more polished and better, I think if I put in the effort enough it can be considered the best of its kind

some music was made by my friend, I love him and his music

it’s definitely already better than most car games even at this state, but there’s only one car yet and I’ve barely made a 50th of the map

10 Likes

I think a good example of these forza sort of ripoff games I am talking about is driving empire, even though it’s not really like it

Final showcase of the year, but will this be the final post of waywoc 2022…

1 Like

Happy New Years Eve!

I found an unreal engine 5 train station game footage, so I decided to try and recreate it in Roblox Studio.

Link:
https://www.canva.com/design/DAFWXRXGS3k/46oSlxurJy9nmetmF_FMoA/view?utm_content=DAFWXRXGS3k&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a new car game try it here !

This video shows how a bad angle makes a great build look terrible:
robloxapp-20221228-0432381.wmv (3.5 MB)

yooo i was the last post of 2022

Happy new years everyone!

Finally, I’d like to top off this year with a quick recap of my 2022 developing work, and a little look at what’s ahead in 2023!

*Showcased: Collaborative work with: C9Z9, Newlands Game. Credit given where due.

Recap-Showcase1

Additional Recap Showcase: WAYWOC 2023: Assorted Images - Album on Imgur

15 Likes

Oh my gosh it’s finally the end of 2022.

I do wish everybody a happy new year!

:+1:

9 Likes

I like that the ui looks like from real Forza Horizon 4.

7 Likes

New Year, New Resolution; I want to actually learn development finally.
So heres a lil’ building outline for my first unamed project!
Figured that actually doing development would be more fun / productive than watching hours of videos again…
Project 1 Building Outline 1

6 Likes

I added some more detections to my server sided anticheat!

Let me know any feedback/suggestions!

It can now detect:

• Flying
  • Speed hacks
  • Teleporting
  • Removing/Changing parts of your character
  • No-clipping

It also will now kick players for certain detections

Try it here:

(I supplied some client sided cheats in game for testing)

4 Likes

I made this in 10 minutes, I was inspired by a blender photorealism video.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFWfD_Zyk0/H7D_f5Mc_lI9lkiTEH94QA/view?utm_content=DAFWfD_Zyk0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

1 Like