What are you working on currently? (2022)

Here is the finished Building from the outline I posted yesterday, how does it look. Let me know if I should add / fix anything.
Before:

After:

16 Likes

A simulator game
Screenshot_29

2 Likes

Wow… just WOW, this is amazing
how much time did it take for you to make Los Santos?
and is it done yet?

2 Likes

Just recreating on of my favorite city of all time. And I’m just in love the sunset dusk lighting of it so much :heart::100::blush:

6 Likes

Yes! I’ve been working on it a bit lately aswell so it’s nice to see some interest!

3 Likes

It’s private D:

It was on group member only, I’ve changed it now so it should work. :wink:

1 Like

haha I tried to make it very similar to forza

1 Like

Just curious, but what car is that?

1 Like

that car is a Mosler MT900

ugh I hate the… the thing

Well, I must say that it’s a very good looking car. It reminds me of the Saleen S7.

What thing?

No waywoc for 2023 Roblox? Kind of breaking tradition…

3 Likes

the minimum character limit whatever thing where you have to type at least 30 letters

1 Like

It’s literraly in the toolbox ;-;

fire! :fire:

(30 c 30 cccc)

Hi everyone

I’m a complete beginner with scripting but my current project’s wip name is “Model: The Style of Drama”.

It will be a doll-like drama-based quest game with high customization in both creating a character (with custom layered clothing if possible) and creating a space for your character.

Untitled_Artwork
this is a big venture for me since i am only experienced in art concepts, building, modelling and music, but definitely not with scripting and game design which i’d say are the main things that make a game a game…

7 Likes

For once Im actually getting tons of work done! Heres the finished product of the previous building I posted and a new one I started yesterday, let me know your thoughts if you have any!

ToolShop (Samuel H. Samson’s):

TradingPost [WIP] (Owner TBD)

9 Likes

As of now I’m making a server-sided compiler for a logic game with various inputs and outputs. Will update with the results

When’s Waywoc2023 coming out???

2 Likes

Got no idea, might as well make this that post for now atleast :wink:

2 Likes