What are you working on currently? (2022)

I am working on a game called MonoView, inspired by the game Nullxiety.
I have shared some of it in my posts.

![b3b8a029dded3a1531d944405d5908abb5b01ab9|64x64]

I think it may be released in late 2022, Since I am very busy, I will be sharing more of its work this year on the DevForum.

(MonoView: System Shutdown is the most recent post)

34 Likes

Almost finished the pit box.

Follow the project here:

32 Likes

Happy New Year Eveyone! A bit late to it.

I recently released a new Roblox Library called Bolt. The aim of this is to make programming easier and faster for all developers. It includes built in functions such as Bolt.NewLeaderstat() for making a new leader stat for a given player. In my #resources:community-resources post I recieved a lot of constructive criticism on what I should add and focus my time on. It is also open source on GitHub.

16 Likes

New year, New roblox

https://streamable.com/j7s8c7

Likes and Follows appreciated!!

63 Likes

Working on a building system, still working on the UI, effects, sounds and other stuff though:

I’m planning to make extra features so building in my upcoming game can be a little easier, like setting building offsets, rulers, prebuilt stuff, etc, not to mention it’s currently quite basic. I will show the progress if possible.

35 Likes

Working on a spooky thriller game…

Sorry if the recording is a little bit slow…

I’ve also been working on some music, check out my Soundcloud and YouTube.

31 Likes

I am working on my showcase

I haven’t given up on Automation but I have put it aside for a bit.

31 Likes

feel free to ask any questions

24 Likes

I just started making UI Today. At least I think it’s called UI.
NewUI

34 Likes

Whipped up some medieval stuff recently.

103 Likes

I made this game: Clock's Difficulty Chart Obby HARD - Roblox

It‘s currently pretty popular and growing fast.

Here is the story of my game:
I have developed a game with my friend. An Obby. It was bad, but my friend and I worked on the game until it got better.

One day I decided to change the name from “Hard Obby” to “Clock’s Difficulty Chart Obby HARD”, and from that day on the game was visited about 35 times a day because it appeared in search. We knew that players would not be satisfied with the obby at this point, and we worked hard on the game for three days. We added about 60 stages during that time and then we released the expanded Obby.

I remember reworking the whole UI so many times until my friend and I were satisfied. Now the UI looks clean and I only redo parts of it (like the store).

Our game has evolved. Our game has grown. We have reached new goals. Our game has been ranked higher in search results.

We are currently experiencing the best time of our game. Since the 3-day Roblox shutdown, our game is growing very fast. On Saturdays, the game is visited almost twice as often as on weekdays.

This December is currently our best month with over 90000 visits in one month!

Basically, every topic I created is related to our game

27 Likes

Im currently working on this:

https://www.roblox.com/games/7894638971/A-Flagged-Capture

Its a Capture the Flag game thats not close to being finished, but I’m determined to get it finished. If you join it right now you’ll see an barely anything because I’ve been only working on the scripts and not much of the builds. It needs alot of work on building but I unfortunately can’t afford to pay anyone to build for me.

Everything I’ve done can be seen here:

I had another one that was based on the Roblox Capture the Flag Template but it was full of free models so I decided to make one from scratch. I mostly used the template for increasing my skills in scripting. I discontinued my progress on it once I felt like I was ready for starting from scratch.

This is the discontinued game link:

If you have any advice to improve my game, please do so by PMing me.

Edit: I’m aware that the tool shop isn’t working. I’m working on a fix for that.

Suggestions so far that I’ve taken into process:

Smaller Map

14 Likes

Doing some animation

And learning stuff on blender!

32 Likes

Semi-completed gas station :slight_smile:

96 Likes

93 Likes

I have been working on a new Dungeon Runner game and experimenting with the free Roblox assets.

40 Likes

Doing more abstract things this year and just trying to work on myself as a developer. I have a bad habbit of going to documentaries to look for an example and use it without remembering how to do so independently

Also helping develop a game called “Lickery” with @Cafran and @martearo

keeping this here so i can look back at this and see if this becomes a thing or not
19 Likes

I’ve been working on another international EMU commuter train for my game since last fall. This train type is called the X’trapolis 100 and based on the ones still in service in Chile. I’ll eventually plan on doing its Australian counterpart later on. Still in heavy WIP, but it’s been coming along nicely as each detail part is added over time.

46 Likes

Kicking off the new year with some western models haha.

80 Likes

Godspeed. I loved that game as a kid.

4 Likes