What are you working on currently? (2022)

Currently just making a PvE game test as a side project, trying to learn how to make round based games. I’m more of a scripter than a builder so the map and enemy designs are extremely simplistic.
I’m still working on it, so this is not the finished product.
If you want to check it out, here’s the link:

Any feedback on how I could improve the game is much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:
(Hopefully I can begin to make better games in the near future!)

7 Likes

This is an original soundtrack (main menu theme) for an Attack on Titan project called Retake.

17 Likes

what i’m currently working on is the gun shop and the bank for my game. neither have been finished just yet, but i’ll send two pictures of the bank:

17 Likes

For an Attack on Titan game called Attack on Titan: Retake, everything is possible on Roblox as long as you put all your effort and mind into it. People will tend to call Roblox a “lego” game and not high quality which you can always prove them wrong by putting in more effort, it doesn’t have to look simplistic anymore…

118 Likes

You can look at the post above for details, this is a flare gun used to shoot out flares to communicate via the signal colours. It was most commonly used in expeditions within the anime itself. Likes are appreciated!

85 Likes

Here’s some animations for the same Attack on Titan game made by our developers!
This also uses mesh deformation instead of following the typical splitting head into two parts.

38 Likes

I am currently working on a snowman boss fight for a 3D Platformer Collect-a-thon:

35 Likes

Alright, a new 2022 topic, let’s get on with it. Love your building, you would be beyond my builder standards!

6 Likes

Ive been working on a game. Its based off a game we are all familiar with: Pillow fights. However, why not add a twist with it. Where pillows fighting becomes its own sport, and you need skills if you want to survive.

This is definitely not much, im working on it. Lets hope I do somehow get to the point of completing it.

(no photos yet)

4 Likes

Great job! But you may want to release it before winter ends, people tend to play winter-themed games during the winter much more often.

5 Likes

The overall 3D Platformer won’t be winter themed, just one of the levels. I just wanted to start with the winter level as it seemed the most fun to make. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Map Revamp Soon…

80 Likes

I’m currently working on a simulator game where the player walks around and gains speed!

10 Likes

Still working on my scripter skills and making VFX abilities.

Edit 1: Second Fire ability done. I call it Flame Spirits, and it acts like a homing missile.

Also reworking TD game, and learning blender so I can make the towers/enemies.

Edit 1: I kind of gave up on the TD game for now, I need to earn some robux to hire other devs since I really don’t have any skill on Modelling/Building/Ui.
Editing this reply once I get more progress.

50 Likes

Ever since I joined the breathtaking platform of Roblox, I could never stop improving my skills in UI, GFX and building skills.

So far, I have made a variety of user interfaces (UI), which is currently my main Roblox development strengh. I have also created a beautiful, modernized store, and replicated buildings from the real world and continue to do so to this very day.

(Images will be uploaded soon within the next 3 days)

Today, I reflect back, and I recongnize the power of Roblox Studio, that it is actually giving me the passion to surpass beyond my skills. I am now expanding towards VFX designing, modelling, animating and advanced scripting, hopefully this year I will achieve my goals and move on to even more things and show you stuff along the way as well as take advantage of new upcoming platoform features!

5 Likes

Love the animation, but maybe make the character “stagger” a bit more before falling to the ground.

4 Likes

I’ve recently been working on an in-game voice robot inspired by Alexa.
You can give it commands and it will glow up.

game

33 Likes

I am currently working on a project named GREEN RAIN. It is currently in dev!

Here is the game : Green Rain *BETA* - Roblox

4 Likes

I am currently working on this game! It is a simulator with a twist!

5 Likes

working on some buildings. i intend to put them into one big map at some point

26 Likes