What are you working on currently? (2023)

Started working on a new SCP roleplay experience, codenamed as Project: Erebos. I’m looking for feedback on the poster which can be found below:

2 Likes

physically modeled a poseable roblox figurine

ill print it tomorrow and see how it turns out. if it goes well, ill refine the design and maybe even paint it to make it look like people’s avatars. who knows?

14 Likes

Working on Halo 3 ODST lobby for my ONI Alpha Site place

10 Likes

Dude, I’ve made one before but the joints were kinda ehh, please send me the files if you’re done! (If you want to ofc)

1 Like

The joins I made are temporary for a proof of concept custom roblox minifig. If everything goes right, I’ll improve the design of the joints and work on other body types.

2 Likes

A rasterizer

Also,

13 Likes

I created a VHS video that features a weather forecast channel from the early 2000s. The entire concept was created entirely using Photoshop, including After Effects.

16 Likes

Model of the Day 32B
Cube stand

Portfolio: https://kristinaportfolio.carrd.co/

1 Like

I might see now why that remake, or any remake hasn’t probably been finished. Ripping the assets from Ocarina of Time, on both 3ds and n64 are a pain. Still trying to make something playable, but with lack of assets all I can probably put together is very small.

By assets i mostly mean maps, rooms, etc. I can remake the assets I can’t rip. I can’t remake a whole dungeon or area though.

:shushing_face:

9 Likes

Model of the Day 33A
Lotion Shelf A

4 Likes

[VSLS] Village Siege: Last Stand - Roblox Making a last stand roblox game

Hello again,

This week I’ve been quite busy with modelling AWP and PP-2000.

As always renders are not my strongest suit so they’re not the best but I can tell you those gun assets are amazing once you see it in person.

AWP

So here’s AWP I quickly made.

PP-2000

I personally like the PP-2000 way more but it definitely took me more time to make AWP so yeah…
I will redo it once the summer starts and when I polish my skills with subdivision modeling.

As stated before my renders aren’t top quality so yeah I should definitely work on that but first I have to probably polish my skills with subsurf modelling first.

I hope you like it and have a good day.

Sincerely

7 Likes

Can I have a file of the print if you are open to sharing it as well?

Anyway, I’m working on this WIP medieval tavern.

5 Likes

Model of the Day 33B
Lotion Shelf B

5 Likes

Hello everyone! i have started this product of a magic fighting game in roblox studio.
So far here are the functions:
Health bar
Stanima bar
Stats including defense and attack
Damage numbers
Sword tool with 3 attack combo that costs energy and resets if not done in succession

Fireball move- shoots a ball that explodes and does dot damage in an area
Dust Shards move- shoots 8 short range but fast projectiles that do more damage up close

Dash- costs stamina to dash a short distance.
These are all animated btw
I am hopeful for the future and I cant wait to add every planned feature which in this google doc: Elemental Forces Ideas - Google Docs

4 Likes

thats just future lighting pretty sure, with high graphics setting

Kamishichiken - 2023

It is where tradition and elegance come together, offering a glimpse into the flower and willow world.

This is a very large passion project that is still in development! Everything shown has been made by myself. :heart:

15 Likes

25 Likes

Working on Programming in C. It is not hard as people say it is.

1 Like