What are you working on currently? (2023)

i write the a* script then steal a line function then modify it to make two lines, cuz those lines will detect the squares and i can exclude those points in the path that the lines touched

this quadrilateral is actually a triangle, and i didn’t use any images here

i used canvasgroup for this

6 Likes

Model of the Day 89
Glossy coffee table

Portfolio: Kristina's Portfolio

7 Likes

Dang that’s really cool! It’s so smoooooth. Keep it up friend! :smiley:

1 Like

Models I made for an RTS I am working on

15 Likes

I know, this is probably getting boring by now, but that utility of mine has been updated again, with mainly aesthetic improvements like the background gradient randomly changing direction, smoothly interpolating using delta time and TweenService:GetValue() with four different styles, and the output and preview windows slide on/off the screen when needed, but

…I’ve added a new button for those that don’t understand ColorSequence and NumberSequence strings, but would still like to try my utility out; Now there’s an orange button to the right of the parse button that will generate random gradients! Not only are you presented with potentially pretty graphics, but you’re also given the source series of numbers, which you can copy and save for later use!

This is the first gradient that it generated without issues, and it doesn’t look that ugly.

The third gradient that it made looks better, though.
For those intimidated by the insanely long decimal numbers, I just added limits to how long each number can be.

To visit my experience, click/tap my picture, then use the filter button and look through my past posts in this topic.

EDIT: I’ve just found out that there’s a 20 point limit on ColorSequences, so it might be a good idea to check to make sure that the user doesn’t try to make it generate a gradient using more than that many of them.

5 Likes

implementing my image format - based on quadtrees

i only got the luminance channel done

the compression algorithm can be sometimes better than jpeg and is easy & fast to parse

check out my github for more info

17 Likes

Early work on my upcoming game set in the Alleghenies

19 Likes

Published my second plugin. Demonstration:

Other plugins:

8 Likes

hey ladies! im back.

i made a table

in other news, this animation will never stop being worked on, when will it end?!

4 Likes

Model of the Day 90
Sofa

5 Likes

Currently working on a Vector4 module.

I might end up releasing it at some point, but I’m not sure what the use cases would be outside of canvas stuff.

2 Likes

Naaah, that’s not possible, you haven’t accessed the fourth special dimension

Did you seriously tho? Like I saw a video on this stuff and it’s just mind blowing

1 Like

ezgif-3-d6a40165ba

24 Likes

silly little worm physics

made using springs, rods, and some raycasting to work with vectors

17 Likes

These look really good! Any chance these are inspired by The Conquerors 3?

1 Like

Model of the Day 91
Wood TV stand

3 Likes

Thank you and they are inspired by The Conquerors 3, I love that game

3 Likes

What is a good Music For my fighting game?Combat Legacy - Roblox

A mod for
Natural Disaster Survival

1 Like