What are you working on currently? (2023)

I’ve been working on my game “A Coffee Shop”, a social hangout game! I’ll list some silly screenshots below. It looks decent to me right now, but I’ll keep trying!

Game Link: A Coffee Shop - Roblox

3 Likes

I made a GTA inspired loading screen

4 Likes

I am currently working on a project for a train game from Indonesia. In my opinion, the trains in Indonesia have a wide variety and are quite interesting to be incorporated into an entertaining game. The plan is for players to experience being a train driver, Train Dispatcher, Customer Service on Train, a railroad crossing gate attendant, and also passengers.

10 Likes

[LookDev] Made new recipe and model to Boba Milk Tea!:bubble_tea::slight_smile:

8 Likes

Paintings1
Paintings2
Paintings3

Some paintings for my tycoon.

7 Likes

ik these are pictures but the game is starting to feel like a game, the pvp and pve is coming together great!

Keep posted with the game’s progress here!

3 Likes

Made some UI themes for my admin system. These span from 2021 to now. Which one is best?

AdminSuite commands list (2021)
Mobile friendly UI. Originally made in 2020 but locked in the corner of the screen. This is not available as a theme.

AdminSuite command definition UI (2021)
Legacy UI that was used for many things. This is not available as a theme.

AdminSuite v2 (2021)
The theme itself needs some work, but the UI is intended to be mostly unchanged.

AdminSuiteDefineList (2021)
It’s the define list from later versions of AdminSuite made into a BaseAdmin theme. Again, it’s not very high quality since it tries to retain most of the original aspects.

LegacyBaseAdmin (2022)
Transparent simple UI that became the default UI for the entirety of the admin system, apart from some systems/commands that still used the AdminSuite theme.

SSecurity (2022)
Originates from the SSecurity GUI system. This theme isn’t very polished, but the SSecurity UI alone looks great (it looks like this but without the window controls).

SNote (2021, ported to theme in 2022)

Successor to the Notepad UI, which was forced in light theme.

Default (2023)
The original BaseAdmin theme but updated with shiny gradients.

Clear (2023)
Designed for full screen, this UI theme is meant to allow admins to see what is happening behind it.

Modern (2023)
Dark, clean, and translucent UI theme.

Clean (2023)
WIP theme. This version is in BaseAdmin 1.76 beta 3.

BaseAdminLight (2023)
Light theme variant.

LegacyBaseAdminLight (2023)
A modified LegacyBaseAdmin theme so it has a white background. The only thing that bothers me is the minimize button, which clashes with the light background of the title bar.

What theme is the best?
  • AdminSuite v2
  • AdminSuiteDefineList
  • LegacyBaseAdmin
  • SSecurity
  • SNote
  • Clear
  • Modern
  • Clean
  • BaseAdminLight
  • LegacyBaseAdminLight
  • None of them

0 voters

What theme is the worst?
  • AdminSuite v2
  • AdminSuiteDefineList
  • LegacyBaseAdmin
  • SSecurity
  • SNote
  • Clear
  • Modern
  • Clean
  • BaseAdminLight
  • LegacyBaseAdminLight
  • None of them

0 voters

Then there’s the search box. The design hasn’t changed whatsoever since the 2022 beta. It doesn’t look great, so here’s a few improvement options:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

I’ll probably go with option 2 or 4, but which one do you think is best?

What search bar is best?

0 voters

The new beta release of the admin system includes a component that I may even release as a separate community resource. It is the DataManager service.

It’s basically like a virtual data store that will automatically sync up with the global data store every now and then. This allows for much more use of data stores and increases responsiveness and can even allow for no data store at all. However, this might only be my use case.

4 Likes

Working on lighting for future festivals and events.
It’s all controlled via the keyboard and effects are done on the panel, so yeah I do have quite a good reaction time and beatmatching.
Fun fact: The beams are raycasted, meaning the beams do not go through parts. :slight_smile:

Interesting layout but I like it.
Sorry for the grainy recordings…

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU’RE EPILEPTIC

10 Likes

meow

4 Likes

Since I got too bored, enjoy a whole lightshow done in 1 hour and 23 minutes without a break, quite stressful for a lighting designer.
Like I mentioned previously, all of this is done via the keyboard

@424s this one for you though (i’m sure you remember me) :fire:

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU’RE EPILEPTIC

3 Likes

interaction gui woohoo!!!

3bd4a141b54a82e32d64e7451b191eb2

6 Likes

My old luxury yacht interior

22 Likes

did you make all of this?!?!?! is there some way i can make something like that?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I did

You can, if you want to go through the pain of learning how to make effects, loops, cues, macros, keybinded actions and lots of math (effect engine) heh, or you buy them from roblox lighting companies with robux that sell those lights and make your own festival or lightshow.

Currently making a new lighting system featuring multiple fixtures than just beams since I discontinued this one from my lighting company…

I would say work on thumbnails, they are very bland, basic & repetitive. I get the point of making stuff unique but its just not the way sometimes. Since it looks like you are Reviewing games, I would say make thumbnails more vibrant, interesting & all together eye catching. Also avoid uploading multiple a day. It makes it harder to decide what video to watch because they are distraught between videos.

Overall good work & I will definitely subscribe.

1 Like

Yesterday, I uploaded the first “musical instrument” sample that’s meant to loop, an 8-bit “laaa~” singing NES instrument. I wasn’t sure if somewhat high-pitched beeps would pass moderation, but I checked and saw the sound was approved today!

Currently, I’m manually opening each “split” (pitched sample variant) and setting their loop points in samples. Roblox uses seconds, so I have to divide each number by 44,100 (its sample rate) to get the long decimal values that I’ll be using in my experience’s “MusicConstants” ModuleScript.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to see if my loop points are correct until I actually bother to rewrite my playable instrument script to support them. I’m…not confident at all that my degrading mental health is going to let me finish that project, but it’ll practically be a miracle if I can do it.

Looping samples will be useful for ADSR envelopes, enabling the player to customize how each note fades in, sustains, and fades out. All of my current samples (Gigapack Piano, Mary’s Piano, and acoustic bass) are one-shot samples, which renders ADSR mostly unusable.

1 Like

making some clothes (yes I suck)

I got inspiration from this

2 Likes

29 Likes

I’m currently working on a new game, it’ll be a bloody fighting game (kinda like Mortem Metallum, I don’t know if I’ll add guns or not).

Here’s a few peeks ^^

Images (gore warning)

6 Likes

Working on a team based game where Robloxians try to prevent You guys (The administrators) from deleting Old Roblox or within the game I am working on, a statue symbolizing Roblox’s iconic ‘O’.

Meant to mock the term “BRING OLD ROBLOX BACK”.

1 Like