What are you working on currently? (2023)

Updates to Spiderweb Canvas game: progress on spiderweb museum! This is a variant on a global leaderboard.

The smaller the web, the better the art looks! :smiley:

3 Likes

So far in 2023…

22 Likes

Looks very good! Keep up the good work!

Pun-intended?

4 Likes

Yes, glad you caught that! :))

3 Likes

I am currently creating… My team’s entry for a game jam! Sorry, no pictures. Wish Me luck.

4 Likes

Some 2D raycasting and my SliderClass and some other stuff :wink:

1 Like

Improving my kinda old mountain scene

21 Likes

Lots of fun right now making this map.

15 Likes

Update on the street

9 Likes

sorry for the hiatus, this is my testing ground where i test all my cars. turn up the volume and listen to that wind noise as i go like 250 km/h in a caterham

6 Likes

SUPER work in progress, not even 5% of the city but this is new san georgio

(made up memorial)

7 Likes

now it’s in the sunset, here’s a full map of what i have rn btw

this is enough gamedev for today

7 Likes

I’m working on a Roblox FPS Unlocker called ROLO. Why? I just didn’t like getting a popup of Roblox FPS Unlocker on startup or the only other alternative is to open it everytime you start playing Roblox, and I was bored since this only took like an hour or two to make. Thats the advantage with being a programmer you can solve these tiny annoyances :smirk:. Anyway what ROLO does differently is you run it once and it will work forever, it will only have to be run again if Roblox is updated. By the way it will be open source.

4 Likes

Currently working on a SCP site roleplay.

20 Likes

Adding my Baked Rain System into my Game

My rain system is up there with my favorite things I’ve made because it uses baked collisions which makes it super performant

Sorry about the video compression

23 Likes

That’d make for a really fun game

2 Likes

This is just some testing for active ragdolls. The animation is Physically Simulated which means there is no “Artificial” forces. The movement looks jerky because the foot collides with the ground a bit. (Hopefully I will be able to use this and attach it to VR.)

Anyways if you wanted to see the previous iterations of the same system
R6: What are you working on currently? (2022) - #1782 by koziahss
R6: First Iteration:What are you working on currently? (2022) - #301 by koziahss
R15 First Iteration: What are you working on currently? (2022) - #325 by koziahss

Just for you to know. Here is what is under the hood:
If anyone has experience making animations let me know if you would like to try out this system with some realistic animations.

Initially this was going to be used for a game where you play as cells in the human body but that game has long since been abandoned and I am left with a system that literally has no purpose.

15 Likes

Normal office.

14 Likes

Hey I recently realesed my first game ever, there will be some update don’t worry !

I recently released a new update to my game called Noobington City and I would like to share some photos.

18 Likes