What are you working on currently? (2023)

This is just some testing for active ragdolls. The animation is Physically Simulated which means there is no “Artificial” forces. The movement looks jerky because the foot collides with the ground a bit. (Hopefully I will be able to use this and attach it to VR.)

Anyways if you wanted to see the previous iterations of the same system
R6: What are you working on currently? (2022) - #1782 by koziahss
R6: First Iteration:What are you working on currently? (2022) - #301 by koziahss
R15 First Iteration: What are you working on currently? (2022) - #325 by koziahss

Just for you to know. Here is what is under the hood:
If anyone has experience making animations let me know if you would like to try out this system with some realistic animations.

Initially this was going to be used for a game where you play as cells in the human body but that game has long since been abandoned and I am left with a system that literally has no purpose.

15 Likes

Normal office.

14 Likes

Hey I recently realesed my first game ever, there will be some update don’t worry !

I recently released a new update to my game called Noobington City and I would like to share some photos.

18 Likes

jailbreak x madcity vibes. this is awesome

1 Like

I thought more of GTA or Grand Theft Auto

1 Like

you’re not wrong either, still looks good

2 Likes

Currently creating a horror game, I would say its 15% done, It still currently needs lore and a story.

Here are some Photos:
Main Menu:

A Parking Lot:

An Apartment

as I said its still ongoing so the atmosphere can feel a bit off.

2 Likes

Currently working on a horror game called “The Foundry: Prologue”. My first project as well as a prequel to something far more ambitious. It is heavily inspired (in the visual aspects) by Song of Horror and Project Kat.

I don’t have much to show since the game’s barely 10% done, but here’s a compressed gif (with some skips in between in an attempt to make the file as small as possible) of the main menu:
Menu_Preview

20 Likes

I’ve started working on my own Canvas library

I’m probably going to have weird nightmares about circles now, but other than that things seem to be going well.

2 Likes

rim lighting experiment

yes this is roblox

16 Likes

“Join me against Eggman”…player.Name

8 Likes

okay now that is amazing dino also like ur name btw. you should make a game like bloxburg. it has been on top too long it needs competition

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474541277807902720/1087187550805950474/Comp_1.mp4

More VR

4 Likes

19 Likes

7 Likes

From my game made for Roblox Developer Challenge 2023

4 Likes

Assets for future use.

6 Likes

whoops

imrpoved tires + fixed shading errors

11 Likes

A small Staggered UI Effect .-.