What are you working on currently? (2023)

That’s really nice! Please keep up the amazing work.

Been working on quite a bit lately, a good mix of building, modeling and animations. Here’s some images from an upcoming simulator game I’m working on called Sundae Simulator. Here is an early version of a field area, some of the eggs, and some of our pets that can be hatched. Tell me if you’d like to see anything added to the game!

7 Likes

I’m working on a Jaguar F-Type in Blender.

7 Likes

I think y’all know what game I’m making

3 Likes

This year I have decided to make theme park flat ride systems.

I have made sure that these systems are as smooth as possible (using TweenService) and developers can easily change the speed and all the things needed to be changed without editing any code at all.

I am always working on improving my systems!

1 Like

First build in 2023! Anyway, I created an abandoned Padded Mental Facility room!

8 Likes

A soft body simulation along with other secret things

1 Like

This is really cool, the handling feels great & the destruction is very nice.

2 Likes

Looks good. I’d recommend adding some more parts to the UI because in the video tab it looks kinda empty…

I have made protecting passive it took me a while but it’s worth it

External Media

another link if streamable decide to become weird

7 Likes

I somehow just learned that you can change the font in Studio’s script editor

11 Likes

remember that game I made from 2021/2022? this is it now. feeling old yet?

for context, here’s a shot of it from 2022

and the mountain

old mountain

6 Likes

Designed level achievement badges in photoshop!

4 Likes

I picked up where I left off last summer, and started working on Paros National Airport again! This time around I’m aiming to release the game this year for everyone to enjoy.

Being able to allow users to experience flight on ROBLOX is something I’ve wanted to achieve for a while now. I really feel like my airport buildings add another level of realism and detail to that experience.

2 Likes

What font did you use for the last image?

MS Gothic it’s but it’s not available on roblox (its just a screenshot of an old video I did on the game

1 Like

27 Likes

intro_game

6 Likes

5 Likes

loosely based off of Salzburg in Austria and Thessaloniki in Greece with my own twist

2 Likes