What are you working on currently? (2023)

27 Likes

intro_game

6 Likes

5 Likes

loosely based off of Salzburg in Austria and Thessaloniki in Greece with my own twist

2 Likes

Woah, another great masterpiece.

My main “project motivator” is trying to revive old Roblox games that no longer work due to unfortunate engine changes that leave many unmaintained games in a sad and broken state.

My main project is called Realistic Mining, and it is a remake of a game from 2009 called Realistic Mining. The reason I chose to remake this game was becuase, one day, many years ago, I decided I wanted to play it again. But unfortunately, many tools didn’t work and the vehicles were broken and could not be driven. So I set out to remake the game and add a few “modernizations” to help improve the overall quality, while still making it feel like a game from 2009.

For the sake of transparency, and historical clarity, this was the original game.

Made by “buckyouup”

I want to be clear and honest that I am not the original creator of this game idea. I have tried contacting the creator in the past about if they plan on updating the game, or if it is ok if other people try to remake the game. I got no responce to any of my messages, so I can only conclude their account is inactive. With that being said, my desire to relive a game from the past compelled me to make this game anyway and share it with those who remember it, and would also want to play it again.

So one of my goals is to be as clear as I can that I am not the original creator of the “Realistic Mining idea”. But I am trying to continue it’s legacy. But I will not try to hide the fact that this other games used to exist.

With that being said, here are some screenshots of what the game looks like so far.

And if you want to try it Realistic Mining, here is the link.

Still working on getting a lot of the basic features of the original game implemented. But they are slowly coming along.

I also made another (and simpler) remake for a game called “Build to Survive the Tsunami”. With the same intention of also adding some modernizations and other things that improve the overall quality in small ways.

Thank you for reading.

8 Likes

Excited to see where this goes (I’m not biased I swear)

1 Like

bored so i built a small mosque, since its nearly eid holiday :slight_smile:

p/s the texture is buggy hence the black boxes thing
have a good one yall

10 Likes

Messing around with the terrain tool.

33 Likes

remaking a game called kill the clones

it reminded me of outer banks for some reason. looks cool :+1:

2 Likes

POV: you’re the chosen one
30charcahrsedgsas

1 Like

Working on my Simulator Game, which is about building a Tower.
I’d really like to get some feedback.
Here’s the link if you want to check it out: [NEW] Tower Building Simulator - Roblox

Continuing to work on Guardians: Into the Fray - Roblox

Working on improving my lobby UI:

1-player wave mode:

And continuing to enhance the game with more characters and fix bugs:

19 Likes

Can you explain how u did that lighting? It looks sick!

1 Like

Custom UI Acrylic Glass Effect

15 Likes

This is pretty under-rated. This has got to the best roblox vehicle destruction I have seen out there. Impressive use of constraints, and holy the effects are great and smashing and crashing is the most satisfying thing I have ever done in a roblox place before

4 Likes

That’s simple but amazing and something we have been wanting in engine for ages! Did you achieve this with a Neon part being placed in front of the camera?

1 Like

I got busy in my DAW and worked on some soundtrack :grinning:

8 Likes

Lagquest, a game inspired off of old mmorpg’s, particularly Ultima Online and Runescape.

The title screen is available here if you want an idea of the style, the game is blocked off right now but for now you can enjoy the title sequence :> lq title - Roblox

7 Likes