What are you working on currently? (2023)

Trying to find a good shot for the main thumbnail. I’m quite happy with the motion of this, but background, logo and framing needs a bit more work.

5 Likes

I think that he just duplicated everything, rotated it, and put it underneath the semi-tranparent floor. Because you can’t see the player there in img 3.

1 Like

Headless horseman, not textured yet.

Headless Horseman

5 Likes

Well i am not working on something right one. I am new to this platform but i am planning to work on a project alone like try to learn how to script and stuff. But other than that i wont be able to work on new games this year maybe next year.

1 Like

hey

finished song

UGC Hat concept (texture isnt final)

9 Likes

Very inefficient raycasting (modified gun holes)

10 Likes

Okay, I made my avatar a bit cooler and had another go at the thumbnail. Not sure if it will hook people up, but I personally like this one a lot.

4 Likes

Working on this mini project improve my building skills, kinda rusty as for I’ve been mainly focusing on my ui and scripting recently :sweat_smile:
The project: happy street rp (hood) - Roblox
Some images from it:

Also recently been working with small car models :+1:
Also testing some things in my tower obby:

1 Like

A random environment I made.

8 Likes

bootleg source engine

6 Likes

Restaurant Building/Cooking game

1 Like

Wow, that looks really nice! Great Job!

Working on an admin panel! I’d say it’s unique, but I haven’t seem other game’s admin panels. I’m no admin in them! I’m ignoring HD Admin, Kohls Admin, and the others since we all know those.

Video: Solar Panel

What features could I add? I’m thinking about adding a way to view Join/Leave logs, but visually showing where players left, and when.

1 Like

I’ve been working on my game “A Coffee Shop”, a social hangout game! I’ll list some silly screenshots below. It looks decent to me right now, but I’ll keep trying!

Game Link: A Coffee Shop - Roblox

3 Likes

I made a GTA inspired loading screen

4 Likes

I am currently working on a project for a train game from Indonesia. In my opinion, the trains in Indonesia have a wide variety and are quite interesting to be incorporated into an entertaining game. The plan is for players to experience being a train driver, Train Dispatcher, Customer Service on Train, a railroad crossing gate attendant, and also passengers.

10 Likes

[LookDev] Made new recipe and model to Boba Milk Tea!:bubble_tea::slight_smile:

8 Likes

Paintings1
Paintings2
Paintings3

Some paintings for my tycoon.

7 Likes

ik these are pictures but the game is starting to feel like a game, the pvp and pve is coming together great!

Keep posted with the game’s progress here!

3 Likes