What are you working on currently? (2023)

19 Likes

Last weekened I was procastinating on college so I just threw a bunch of free models together to make a roblox photo studio :sob::sob::sob:. The pictures turned better than I expected coming into this little project.

5 Likes

I’m not too good at building/scripting stuff, but I created a game based on the Dutch public transport.

I already published it and it’s a V2 of the original, because the original had sooooooo much issues. As a perfectionist, I just started from stratch.

And, because I always go way too off-topic with games, an ambulance (gamepass).

And a staff car 'cause why not. :man_facepalming: :joy:

And a police car.

Oh my god now I see how much unnecessary things I add to my game…

Anyways you can check it out or go to my profile and select Creations then the game.

6 Likes

I return! You’d trust this place with your laundry, right?

7 Likes

Extremely close to end of development…

1 Like

Procedurally Simulated Spider

34 Likes

Hello all, I continue to develop my game, I can already see how the first village will look like

6 Likes

Working on a souls like game, just finished a demo version for a game jam.

17 Likes

Working on a game called Expedition

5 Likes

Working on this game where the goal is to wake up this noob. I cooked it up in about a day and this is the prototype. Be really cool if you could give feedback or some ideas. I am going to make a main screen and a shop to buy more things to wake up the noob.

Here is the video if you are interested
Also if your interested in playing it I can give you access to the game!

4 Likes

small interpreter and language i made as practice

7 Likes

We’re currently working on Maldives Resorts - a game where players work as a team to run a tropical resort! :blush:

7 Likes

Cabin progress!

5 Likes

Some Hats and Items

Screenshot 2023-11-20 075315

6 Likes

Just building some stuff right now, nothing special.
99% of my work is just building since i know almost nothing about scripting lol.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Hi again! A little more progress on the game’s setting and a look at the monster, which are powered by the souls of dead factory workers. I swear I didn’t rip off FNAF I had no idea the mech concept was the same until I watched the movie :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Thanks for your time and see you soon

1 Like

Attempt at Realistic Explosions (Porting Free VFX From Unity to work in roblox)

RobloxStudioBeta_YH4Hmto1Uq

14 Likes

15 Likes

Obby I’m workin on as a new dev. I work on it frequently and any feedback would be nice. :sunglasses:

2 Likes