What are you working on currently? (2023)

im back yet again

4 Likes

annoyin daedalus

3 Likes

First tests of my future game on my phone, what do you think ?

7 Likes

Didn’t get onto the negative values today, but I did add the ability for the Console to control multiple satellites! Script structures were also de-spaghettified.

Now, by just adding a button, a model, and 1 line to a script, I can create another satellite!
Here it is with 3:

and 5:

8 Likes

A mod for NDS

1 Like

Been working on a really big project these past few weeks with my friend. Chapter - based horror/adventure game (I know done a million times before) that was inspired by a very old game of ours. Includes noob monsters, shady businessmen, and a whole lotta ventilation systems.

Hope you have a good day.

3 Likes

I made a police radio system on roblox using voice chat. So instead of typing out your message in the radio chat, you literally use voice chat.

It’s also uncopylocked, so you can see how it works.

1 Like

Added a very fancy ride to my Pipe Dash game :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

whoa a city track

8 Likes

robloxapp-20231004-2348468.wmv (5.4 MB)
my upcoming game

2 Likes

Well, since Roblox broke Nexus VR Character Model and that module is sadly discontinued, I guess I have to make my own equivalent now. There’s just one problem:

…I don’t know how to use VRService’s “user CFrames” properly (to dynamically position the player’s arms and head to match their controller/HMD’s positions like Nexus VR somehow did), so…please enjoy this inhuman pose while my Meta Quest 2 charges.

5 Likes

working on a sport-featured game featuring all the characters from gs’s games.

(its called greatsword studio: all stars (gsas)

1 Like

I tried doing the same thing and i got left with this exact same thing while making a vr game so i just quit it- Hopefully someone will find a fix to this

I am working on a gun system, which took me almost a year to make.

11 Likes

Skibidi Dop DOp fart toilet Please Insane add Skibidi Bop

2 Likes

why did this make me laugh, i’m not supposed to be laughing at this

1 Like

the devforum is 13+, please leave and only return when you reach that age

4 Likes

the word “stripes” shouldn’t be censored by the chat filter

Yeah, Roblox should really add their own built-in (optional, for developers making their own non-character-based VR games like VR Hands) module that recreates Nexus VR Character Model’s behavior, so anyone that’s attempting what I’m doing doesn’t struggle with the weird UserCFrames and part alignment…

From what I can tell, the UserCFrames are offset from the origin (of the user’s guardian/playspace, I assume). Knowing this, I tried using attachments, offset from the player’s HumanoidRootPart. This kind of worked, but the player’s hands don’t line up with my actual controllers’ positions, shown in this screenshot:

At this point, I think I’ll have to create an invisible part at the camera’s “render CFrame” and offset the hands from that or something. I’m really starting to appreciate @TheNexusAvenger 's really well-done module; It always positioned the hands correctly, and moved the player’s character if I physically moved around, unlike my script which looks like I’m controlling a decapitated head, floating slightly behind my torso.

EDIT #1: That…almost worked, but now the hands’ positions turn with the camera. I’m starting to think that I’ll have to decouple the VR player’s view from their character, and move it relatively with their head somehow. I really don’t know how to do this, and I really wish Nexus VR Character Model wasn’t discontinued, as it was almost perfect, what Roblox’s built-in offering should be. :sob:
RBLXBuiltInRecorder_VRRotationIssue.wmv (1.8 MB)
EDIT #2: Huh? I don’t understand what’s going on, but for some reason, Nexus VR Character Model works perfectly if I download a place from my experience then play it locally, so somehow, “Game Settings” is breaking it, and I don’t know what could be doing it.

2 Likes

I am working on my own game (Police Simulator), a programming language (J Dash Dash) and RoDatabase :>.