What are you working on currently? (2023)

To the people wondering if this is going to be an official Roblox event or not.

The answer is no unfortunately,
I am not 16 years old and cannot become an event organizer, it will just have to be event only promoted on YouTube, or perhaps Tik tok maybe.

Spectral Entity

The last two weeks I have been designing and modelling a monster for my horror game in blender. The name for this monster will be called the spectral entity (I got Chat GPT to come up with name for me. :shushing_face:) I have spent 7-8 hours on this due to learning how to sculpt in blender. It’s one of the first things I’v sculpted.

My first post of the year in this topic. (2023)
Sorry for not posting in so long I was busy learning Unreal Engine 5 and figuring out how to code.
Videos of my game and devlogs might be coming out in around 2-3 months.
Feedback is hugely appreciated. (I’m not very good at sculpting yet so I would love advice.)
Thanks and goodbye :wave:

4 Likes

I really like it! It’s way better than what I can do, ims till learning, only two things, the legs seem like he got jeans that are too big for him, and the smile looks a bit too sharp to me, but if you want to keep it like that it’s good, it’s creepy

2 Likes

I agree, it looks like it’s wearing clothes. I tried making it look bony and skinny but it doesn’t look bony. Thanks for the advice. :+1:

Edit:
I made it look more bony, this helped allot. I kept the smile cause I like it sharp.

Now this took 8.5-9.5 hours

6 Likes

Now it seems very better! I like it so much, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

The Golden Gate Bridge located in San Francisco

8 Likes

who said smooth terrain isn’t good for making cities?

14 Likes

I swear this makes me think of a ps2 game
What was the name of it bruh

Is it inspired from Tomb Rider? (Those we’re good Games, not like Fortnite etc.)

Procedurally generated walkways, hoping to turn it into some sort of puzzle game! Im more of a scripter and less of a builder but im still pretty proud of it! Ive stopped working on it for a while but ill probably come back to it later!

20 Likes

I was actually trying to work on something like that a while back, don’t know how to make the NPC’s actually jump though like that.

Good Luck!

I’m on a Finnish Sea development cycle. I sea Development and I don’t Finnish it.

13 Likes

powering up jenga blocks

10 Likes

A Yandere Simulator fan game with no motivation to exist.
(That’ s it sorry if you expected something nice)

Heatmaps with lots of pallette!!! find the plugin in my acc
Inferno:

Magma:

Plasma:

Viridis:

B&W:

11 Likes

I build currently a huge Tycoon + FPS mixed game. If someone wanna try it out, Feedback is much appreciated.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oh my god! What even is this sorry?! But it’s so good! I love the plasma

2 Likes

The source engine health makes me want to play it even more for some reason.

1 Like

4 Likes