What are you working on currently? (2023)

mmmmm much better

update: the mosler is serving a purpose again this time its not a placeholder

4 Likes

Iā€™m actually adding a snap to grid feature in the 2.0 update!

Trying to make a weapon GUI with primary and secondary weapons.

7 Likes

Literally? Are you serious- these two tiny blurred images that are from a game I used to work for?

I never said I made the builds, I never did anything. Itā€™s simply a background image, and an unrecognizable one at that. I donā€™t need permission to simply use a photo as a secondary element, and it would be much easier for you to ask me if you hadnā€™t blocked me on social media.

As well as the fact you didnā€™t contribute to any of the builds in the photo- and donā€™t have rights to the game, as indicated by adimoneo making you delete the map, and create an entirely new one, as the assets and builds were his which he sold to a popular front page game.

I donā€™t understand why you have to try to start drama, there are millions of images on devforum, that the OP didnā€™t make and doesnā€™t own, but they arenā€™t taking credit for it or anything. Theyā€™re using them as decoration, etc. And to your point, please take down your UI as the vectors you used you didnā€™t make, and didnā€™t ask for permission to use them nor credited the owner.

3 Likes

@Minify1

These no need to flood the topic, especially with the same content. I recommend you edit the post with your additional comments for the convenience of everyone else. Thanks!

4 Likes

2nd post of trash can dsfi;hhsljgvbjsfh

2 Likes

29 Likes

Here is a early version of my tower defense type game. (To play, you need to go to the slightly neon green part in the lobby.) Tower Defense - Roblox

How good is this game
  • Amazing so far
  • Has potential
  • Okay
  • Not very good
  • Garbage

0 voters

1 Like

Procedural Building System I have been working on. Any suggestions I should add?:grin:

62 Likes

You are insaneā€¦ This is probably the coolest thing so far that Iā€™ve seen this year. When I saw it was you that posted this, I tried to be prepared for something crazy, but you still surprised me.

4 Likes

i love this so much, what car do i make next

11 Likes

Try making the Bloodhound LSR next, itā€™s a very hard challenge

2 Likes

What da haiiiiilll?! How did you even do that? Is it even possible? Itā€™s just some good use of photoshop, right?

1 Like

11 Likes

Floating models that are fully anchored.

4 Likes

Iā€™m currently working on a player controller with similar mechanics and feel to The Last of Us :mushroom:

Planning on adding gun and PVP combat with CQC take-downs for entities. Also using the new beta strafing and back-pedalling mechanics, along with a custom crouch key bind.

5 Likes

Amazing builds, you have my heart :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™m making a ball obby that focuses on speed. Iā€™ve made the beginner stages which both teach the basics of the game and can be breezed through in under 20 seconds if the player knows what theyā€™re doing.

Edit: Due to an unfixable glitch, this project has been cancelled.
Edit 2: Iā€™ve found a way to fix the glitch. This game lives!

11 Likes

Tini Moke [1964 - 1968]

6 Likes

Amazing! I really love how week executed this is!