What are you working on currently? (2023)

Decided to start a new project, attempting to make the whole iOS into Roblox and make the game public for everyone to test once done.

I only finished the Lockscreen part of it for now, no animations or anything yet but frames have been inserted.

No, the screen is not one whole image, so here’s the one of the UI trees down below.
Obviously the widgets are, but I am looking to do them all from scratch.

I’m really serious about this project and I’ve seen some Windows 10/11 games that are a remake of the Windows operating system, so i’m going to do the whole Apple lineup, but that will take a long time.

16 Likes

Some effect I made for a voting system.

Voting System

Update: Almost feels like a real game now!!! :face_holding_back_tears:

Just ignore the bad ui for now

10 Likes

Shotgun animation (yeah i know the arm didn’t touch the pump but it’s for UTPS.dsk)

2 Likes

I’m working on a small Farming Game:

6 Likes

UGC concept

5 Likes

united airlines
dulles (IAD) international airport hub

view pics

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to learn how to build, I like my style personally but idk if it’s actually good or not LOL.

Ilios Cove

Play here.

Storm Isle

Uploading: image.png(1)…
Play here.

Radiant Avenue

Play here.

Spore Cavern

Play here.

Oh, and I’m also working on a gerstner wave ocean.

4 Likes

Road section done on this Old European Street like section I’m working on. Not sure about the pavement material though

3 Likes

moonlight

gfx in the style of late 90’s and 00’s y2k, based on arcane odyssey

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool actually! I do suggest speeding up the intro though, as it’s very long. Keep up the great work my dude! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suggest you make the intro skippable, also for going to the market simply teleport the players, there’s no need to take him to another server, and maybe add things to the market?

1 Like

The Market is a different server as it’s multiplayer, while the farm is singleplayer for ease of development. I will make the intro skippable as it actually annoys me. :grimacing: The footage you saw in the video is old(er) as it’s from the pre-alpha stage.

Oh, okay, makes sense now, also, probably you are gonna add more, right? Like you can build different crops, or maybe grow apples, have cows etc.?

1 Like

I’m planning to do that. I really want fruit trees, and normal trees is something I’m considering- maybe you need to collect wood to build a barn. Gives the player lots of extra things to do. Maybe sometime in the late game I will add a farm design system for you to move things around, but honestly I’m getting ahead of myself with plans and that is how all my other projects fail. :upside_down_face:

Working on a horror game where the car follows you and takes you out similar to beware.

The code is a sin but ig it works. (Car needs to be refined but it is still fun to get taken out!)

OH and I opensourced the rearview mirror.
How to make 3D mirrors using a ViewportFrame - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox
()

7 Likes

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 5.33.59 PM

42 Likes

Well, seems like old John left the stove open…

Amazing! How did you do taht?!

3 Likes

VR and flatscreen support for ares vr
Recording sounds with my own gun

17 Likes

Lol thx my dude! Believe it or not, most of these models can be found in the Toolbox. While I am a proficient modeler, when it comes to creating high-poly models I am not very skilled. To work around this, what I do is take models that I like from the toolbox and customize them like crazy. While this may sound like I have no skill lol, I do still take full credit because I put I lot of time, thought, effort, and detail into my work (e.g. this short section of trench took abt 30 hrs to create).

3 Likes