What are you working on currently? (2023)

That’s actually impressing, just remember to check for any scripts

1 Like

Thanks man! Yea I always check for scripts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You model of a car looks amazing! I love how clean many of the edges are.
Did you make this in studio?

1 Like

I can see that there’s a cylinder as the main body, and it seems like everything is made with BaseParts, so it’s probably made in Studio

I made some cool waves :ocean:

18 Likes

I have made quite a few modifications to the game and it now looks like this:

5 Likes

Wow! Looks amazing! I love how you changed the giant grass to trees, just a thing tho, when you get the crop, I’m the toolbar it say:
FullyGrownTomatoSeeds
But shouldn’t it’s say
Tomato
?

1 Like

The way the harvesting script works is that it uses the currentSeedsPlanted value and puts FullyGrown in front of it, I will add icons to the tools, I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. :laughing:

Okay, it’s just that it seemed very very strange, it’s easier if you just remove the seeds and keep there the fruit/vegetable name?

1 Like

Just finished up making a YT video. As I try to go into as much detail as possible.

6 Likes

yea i made that fully in studio using just unions and parts whilst following a blueprint of the original car

2 Likes

Hello, I’m working on my VFX knowledge and made this black hole explosion.

I also figured out how skinned meshes work and made this view model.

15 Likes

Hi! Your black hole explosion looks very good, the only problem is, that in real life black holes don’t explode, but they slowly fade, but very slowly, in trillion of years, very good tho

4 Likes

Huh, I never knew that. So what I made is more like a supernova then?

Yes, soemthgin like that, but I have to admit it’s very good anyways!

3 Likes

The design of that main menu is amazing!

2 Likes

Looking good so far! This would be something I would play with friends. Is it going to be multiplayer? This reminds me of the one game Gas Station Simulator lol

2 Likes

I improved my lens flare effect

Sorry for the low quality video, I was recording this on laptop. If you want to get better quality from the video, don’t watch it in full screen.

In case you want to see how I did it, here is a place file:
Lens Flare.rbxl (50.7 KB)

2 Likes

Looks good! What project are you working on?

Well, I made it hours ago, so it’s not what I’m “currently” working on, but…oh well.

Project Magical Mary has toddlers, but at the moment, the only things they can drink from (if it was programmed, of course) are cups with straws. I know these are probably not used by this age much compared to infants, but I felt I had to make my first 3D model of a baby bottle.

I’m still pretty unsure of the bottle’s shape, but I do like the fact that I made my own baby bottle instead of using a toolbox model. It does have a high polygon count at the moment, but that’s because it’s the version that’ll be uploaded to Sketchfab. I’ll simplify the model before importing it into Roblox.

EDIT: I didn’t simplify the model as much as expected as it became jagged/low-poly too easily, and unlike other devs, I don’t like low polygon models.

You can see the completed, ~2,000+ triangle bottle model in this later post.

4 Likes