What are you working on currently? (2023)

Your farm is personal to you, but I will (hopefully) add a feature where you can invite your friends to your farm using some sort of like join code. People can’t directly buy upgrades to your farm in multiplayer, but they can plant seeds, harvest crops, sell crops etc.

1 Like

Something like the Roblox Game Islands? Not sure if that’s the Game, basically you have a floating island, there’s a central hub, and on your island you can invite your friends

Maybe, although plans might change. I might make a multiplayer mode that is seperate from your saves, the only things that syncs between is money.

6 Likes

I recommend you to modify the color it’s look very old, and the text font !
Have a nice day !

It’s look like stanley parable i love it !

Commissions

20 Likes

I rarely use Blender, however I’m thinking about getting back into Roblox development as a stylized environment builder. Anyways, here’s a sword I made.

21 Likes

I’ve been working on a FPS framework for a while now. Here’s the current state.

Obviously it’s not done yet but I think it’s kinda cool.

13 Likes

Bro that’s nowhere close to cool, I don’t like it, I LOVE IT

How where you able to do that?! Not even in my whole life I will be able to do that

Only one thing, the blood may make your Game get flagged if you use it

4 Likes

11 Likes

Your animations are EPIC, but how do you not get copyright strikes from your Minecraft video and your upcoming sonic video?

2 Likes

I dont exactly know the specifics of it, but a lot of other creators make minecraft and sonic related media. There’s something called “Fair Use” that my type of work falls under, which, in short, allows me to upload/monitize content if it has been modified in some sort of way.

Also SEGA and Mojang aren’t really stingy about people using their assets and IPs to create content since it’s basically free publicity.

3 Likes

ARLAN

ADe-557 Model

SRST-V5 Model

Phoenix Fire Unit II7 Model

DMF-RBLX19 Model

Inspired by @DonoSVN 's models. Check him out!

3 Likes

Have where you can work on a farm together

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.
About the blood, you can disable it in the settings, this way it should be fine

1 Like

Okay, that makes sense, also (I don’t remember if there’s a way to know that) put the blood switch only for 13+ people, so you’re sure a little kid isn’t seeing blood

Exploiter Mayhem Nexus

This is an admin panel that will release next beginning year.

Here are some screenshots:

13 Likes

I knew it! When I first saw the pics I thought hey that looks like @DonoSVN’s work! Dude you did such an amazing job replicating his style while still maintaining originality! Keep it up man, I look forward to seeing your future stuff my dude! :smiley:

Firefly Island :ferris_wheel: :roller_coaster: :anchor:

39 Likes