What are you working on currently? (2023)

Like it
Red Dead Redemption 2, one of the best Games out there, only one thing tho, the GUI looks too much like RDR2’s one, so you could get a DMCA Report
I suggest you change it up a bit, but otherwise it’s perfect, so hyped for this Cristhmas!

2 Likes

Lol i made the GUI Myself. Im not really creative and know how to make my own. Also its def not gonna survive long because how brutal it is. :sweat_smile:

What?
The Game itself?
If you added most of what RDR2 has (exploration, story, fighting (please don’t put that when you are wanted they come search for you as soon as you enter the county)) you can be good and actually survive (even though it’s not gonna have a big Playerbase because of how brutal it is (I think))

1 Like

The game has alot of blood, (Not realistic blood thoe) and the game is just pure free roam, fighting, and exploration! Theres no story, well you can make your own like how life is! Work at a job, clean, be a civilian, or just go nuts! Im still trying to contact Rockstar games for permissions of their audio. So dont worry. :slight_smile:

And no you dont just go WANTED once you enter the city. They just have to spot you or be alerted.

I think if you add 2 versions (story and classic (maybe add story later on)) it would be great! I don’t like too much having to make my own story as I don’t have that much imagination… but when they add a story I really like it! Just don’t trow it there just because, if you do it’ll ruin your Game

[Angelic music plays]

2 Likes

shhhh… don’t tell @WoodReviewer

2 Likes

I’ve been messing around with making constraint-based weapons.

I’m hoping to make a full game out of these lol

12 Likes

I’ve thought of adding a story mode. But its going to be REALLY EXPENSIVE. like, acting and coding and stuff like that. Keep in mind im the only one making this.

Oh and also the game will imaginate it for you! You either want to be a good guy or bad guy. If you have low honor noone likes you. If you have high honor. People will like you and no bounty hunters will come after you. And there are random events when traveling so hopefully that could help too!

1 Like

It would be great!
You already got here, so adding a story wouldn’t be as much as creating all of what you already created
It can also be a side-story, but it must be a bit complex, to add something to the Game
Good luck!

2 Likes

also the last part sounds great!
It’s like a morality system like the one Mass Effect and RDR2 has? Great!

1 Like

I’ve added another clip if you’d like to see!

@CaelanHyperionRBLX How’s the progress?

Thank you! It is indeed my first project, though I have made several assets / projects on F3X games before (like Astrocraft, Whimsical)

Fun fact: One of the first models I’ve created was the radio tower shown in one of the images! :slight_smile:

Ask yourself these questions and write your answers down! this is how I usually start with creating assets

• What kind of project / product do you want to produce? (What genre, etc.)

• What kind of LOD (level of detail) do you want to use? (lowpoly, cartoonish, etc.)

tips on how to tackle the project:

• Create accurate roadmaps / concepts
    Write down the things you want to do in order, Trello or Google Docs are the apps I use for this

• Use Google, Pinterest or perhaps other games as inspiration
    Pinterest is really good for finding asset reference images, just be sure to not 100% copy a reference image! Always give it your own twist :slight_smile:

• Keep yourself motivated by making a plan:
    Plan in the days / weeks you want to work on the project, for every 30 minutes take a 5 minute break if needed, to keep effiency up, make a plan on what you want to do/achieve that day (with dates, times, etc)

I’ve recently been working on my second biggest project! It’s called “a hood gaem” and yeah you can tell by the title. It’s the first game I plan to keep working on and updating!

1 Like

Sick! You could make a cool game out of it! Also you should make it send the enemy flung back ragdolled when they’re hit!

Actually, that’s a bug. It’s not supposed to clip out, I used ClipsDescedents but nothing’s working

dialogue thing

(sorry for the audio being offset a little bit)

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Loved not so friendly mode

Excited to see the Game come out!

2 Likes

Staircase with lighting
Portfolio: https://kristinaportfolio.carrd.co/

Rate

0 voters

8 Likes