What are you working on currently? (2023)

Chinatown Disctrict :cn: :shinto_shrine: :statue_of_liberty:

40 Likes

Spent all day creating a custom locomotion animation script with handmade animations, it supports strafing and sprinting animations and can change animation ‘sets’ depending on what the character state is.

image it deffo gives off these vibes lmao

7 Likes

Welcome to The Last Motel.

7 Likes

It’s the Caribbean Isles.

2 Likes

Oh, well, that was close… in universal measures

1 Like

Getting back into studio after a long school year. I decided to make a little game for fun since I had a random model for a medieval building lying around.

Here’s the link if you want to check it out.

Medieval Street Fighting Simulator - Roblox

Sorry my animating is really bad.

1 Like

My game is looking better and better!
I have added bump mapping to material variants such as the wallpaper, floor and ceiling. I am currently trying to improve the game quality while my developer is working on an Entity…

There is some lore in my game, but right now I am working on this update right now, but I will slowly show some lore to the public.

7 Likes

Years ago, I re-textured the baby/nursery bottle in Sims 3, making it cuter than the very plain green one that it used by default. Tonight, I finished Project Magical Mary’s first bottle skin, which is basically a high quality remake of it. You’ve probably already seen the “nursery bottle” model in one of my previous posts, and since that isn’t changed, this is basically a literal re-texturing of it.

I feel that I must state that the girls shown on its sides were from a Flash game named “Burger Shop Frenzy”, and therefore weren’t made by or for me by someone else. (I had to edit this girl’s arms so they reached out of the frame like the other, blonde girl, though.)

Here’s a comparison of how my original Sims 3 mod looked compared to its revival on Roblox:

Its…“tip” (what can I call that part here?), just like the original mod, has colorful stripes around it, and a cute, almost leaf-like topping around the small hole on top, which also has alternating reddish-pink and yellow hearts around it, matching most of the stripes’ colors.

The hearts under each girl’s “window” use a normal map, so they look like they’re actually 3D rather than abusing Photoshop’s layer styles to fake that.

I know, the original bottle was already better than most that I’ve seen, but what do you think about this new skin?

What are your thoughts about this new design?
  • :heart: I love it! It’s better than the base design.
  • :heart_eyes:Aww, it’s cute!
  • :+1:It’s a nice design.
  • :neutral_face:It’s neither better or worse than the bottle’s normal look.
  • :-1:I don’t like this…
  • :copyright: You should replace the girl art eventually.

0 voters

1 Like

I’m working on a Quarter Horse mesh for an upcoming game! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

17 Likes

Me again, up at 2 AM! Had some inspiration, built a shopkeeper model! Meet E.R.I.C!

11 Likes

Decided to make a thing using the modular Roblox sets that have recently been updated

13 Likes

6 Likes

conceptualizing a life sim game, have got a few animations made despite my currently lacking knowledge in coding :þ

5 Likes

I am working on a fangame based on Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach.

Its been nearly 8 months since I have started on the game and the Journey is nowhere near complete!

So much more optimization is needed for the game for it to even run in an acceptable state. Currently there are way to many issues related to the lighting and how expensive rendering with Future Lighting is.

37 Likes

i must say it really looks like the real one! Doesnt look like roblox, really well done! Any change i can beta test it?

3 Likes

Fantastic! Can you share some close ups on where the buildings meet the pavement? I’d love to see how you solved that without making it look artificial

Yes, all buildings are strictly placed in a specific position

14 Likes

Remaking 2008 Roblox :- )

• Just made bevels too
10 Likes

Wave Function Collapse algo hehe.

In theory you could get infinite roads. (Curves only)

With T intersections.

The possibilities are pretty endless and it is also deterministic if you set a seed which is handy is you need large static maps. Although, you do have to find out the linkages by yourself through trial and error because I haven’t made any visualisers yet.

What I love about this algo is that it’s under 200 lines! Its easy to make and customise too!

Of course I have only used roads here and I need to implement weighted randomness to alleviate the loops and squidges.

It’s only set for 2d but a 3d implementation is around the corner maybe…

7 Likes