What are you working on currently? (2023)

I’m currently working on multiple side-projects but the most important one is a silly Undertale remake and generally,

I’ve gained a lot of self-experience as a modeler through them.

As an adventuring modeler and builder, I do seek and attempt attention from highly known teams that have enjoyable games I like to accept, some people even told me to find a better place to work because I’m just wasting my skills on their projects, which is a bit saddening.
I’ve also been working to be better than my modeler I’ve been inspired by to start modeling in the first place and have made quite a few decent models.

If you’d want to let me join your project that feels cool and motivating, I wouldn’t mind.

8 Likes

May I ask how you did that?
I’m curious on how random sees generators like this one work, as they’re quite fascinating, so if you could even give me Pseudochode it’d be great!

Thoughts? Would you buy this if you saw it on the catalogs?

Let me know if you have any other UGC ideas for me to make!

4 Likes

It looks really good!
I wouldn’t but it because I don’t usually spend money on things from the Catalog, but it does look great!

1 Like

Those are great models. Do you use blender or any other tool outside of Roblox? Do you also work on animations?

1 Like

Hi! I’m currently working on a single-player/multi-player FPS, Operation: Bagsik. This project was inspired by some popular FPS games on the market, mainly CS:GO and Valorant. I’ve been working on this project for 3 months now with @PrecizanPare. So far, I think we’re 1/3rd of the way of finishing it. I have high hopes for this project so I won’t lose motivation xD. [Learn more]

GAME ICON:

OB_Icon

SCREENSHOTS & VIDEOS:

Main Menu

Map

U.I

Gameplay Mechanics

1.) Flashbang

2.) Gun Recoil and Aiming

3.) Knife

4.) Death Screen (Fully procedural and not animated)

5.) On kill

THAT’S ALL EVERYONE! THANKS FOR CHECKING THIS POST xD. Keep developing and Have fun!! :smile: :wink:

15 Likes

please let this be better than the original game please let this be better than the original game please let this be better than the original game

Are the maps custom built? It looks stunning!

1 Like

I used to work on custom rigs back in the day for idle enemy animations, so not sure if that counts but it is a partial experience.

As for the models, I use Roblox’s Engine and Blender for custom modeling. As a modeler, I have to try my best to improve over time. For minimal texturing or either some drawing, I use Photoshop, and for pixel art the pixilart website.

2 Likes

They are ported from the unreal engine editor, specifically Unreal Engine 5.1.1

With some heavy optimization and editing within studio to run well.

1 Like

Seeding is just a technique where you use a specified seed to calculate the same deterministic values for each place.

For example you may want to generate an area of space using a noise. You can generate the same map by specifying a seed.

local SEED = 12345
local function Noise(x: number, y: number): number
    return math.noise(x,y,seed)
end

In m case you can just input the seed inside the start of the random function. But previously you had to do this.

local SEED = 12345
math.randomseed(SEED)
local randomValue = math.random()

randomValue should always be the same.

local SEED = 12345
local RandomNumber = Random.new(SEED)
local randomValue = Random:NextInteger()

Again randomValue should always be the same.

It’s just useful if you want to have persistent randomly generated areas. For example a forest of trees or roads or clouds or whatnot. You just have to make sure you are always taking the same steps.

If you want the WFC code PM me. There is a bit of setup to get it working.

3 Likes

“Hewwo!~ You wanna make somethin’ 'splode?~ Maybe buy a new blaster? UwU”

8 Likes

ESP and tracers. this is for educational purposes only :warning:

7 Likes

It looks great, I have a question, why’s you say:

1 Like

Planning on making a custom raycast module though I am not sure how performance will be against ROBLOX raycasting, but I will see.

35 Likes

Started using Quixel’s Mixer to texture my assets. Here’s something I made from scratch recently to test out the software.

(Uses 1024x1024 texture sizes for me to better visualize what it’ll look like when imported into Roblox)

(If there’s any talented scripters out there that want to make a FPS or car-based game, hmu. I’ve done lots of game concepting recently and no way to make it function yet :doh:)

27 Likes

I quickly modeled and textured G17.
I probably should add a few minor details and then It’s gonna be finished(hopefully I actually do that).

And yes I know I have to work on the lightning and overall rendering part.Maybe in the future I mean who knows…

OH and yea Viewported actually introduced me to Quixel Mixer so that’s a funny detail I thought of mentioning.
Anyways I hope you like it.

EDIT

Oh I forgot to texture the ejection system lmao

7 Likes

last image before i switch to another game engine

12 Likes

Starting on the town proper. Welcome to Stardust.

12 Likes

I wanna beta test it too please lol

2 Likes