What are you working on currently? (2023)

For my tycoon game

6 Likes

Model of the Day 97
Refrigerator

5 Likes

Mediterranean.

27 Likes

Arma 3 inspired or just Mediterranean?

Yooo thats really good looking, well done!

How long did that take you to make?

genuinely looks so cool, probably one of the best realistic things ive seen on roblox and it isnt even finished, i assume its based on unrecord?

1 Like

Thank you, and yes the game is inspired from Unrecord, although I’m trying to take it in a more original direction now.

1 Like

How’d you get the underwater part looking like that in the first image? I don’t recall Roblox tinting underwater stuff blue that much

We just released our game with my colleague @DevSkulz! Here’s the game:

We’ve been developing it for a year, and this is the result. We’ll continue to improve the experience if we have leisure time in the future.

3 Likes

A dynamic and customisable 7-segment display module, because roblox doesn’t have a good font for digital alarm clocks and things.

c1e9003c7f9fbb635da0272625a2e1ff

584fa71222c8ffa3cdcf214ee046d74e

19 Likes

I made a maze game too, and a maze generator module script. The game is uncopylocked.

Why not post a link when you got something published? I would like to see what you made.

I was considering what might be added to my own maze game. Chests, maybe. Maybe keys and locked doors.

Model ?? Of the Day 98
Well, it appears that our usual marketer was offline, so as a Clock In Dev, here’s the new revamp trailer.
Made by myself in 15 minutes

2 Likes

Continued working on my rasterizer.

Part of me is wondering if I should wait until DynamicImages become available and work out something with that, or if I should go back to my old approach and use a ton of ImageLabels.

2 Likes

update on my combat game:

1 Like

Going to be trying a different approach for my game.

I suspect that most of the problems I’ve been running into with it so far are a result of me trying to mimic Danmakufu’s structure. At this point, it may be a better idea to leave Danmakufu stuff to Danmakufu and try something else here.

Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach Multiplayer on Roblox!

This is a huge project that I have been working on alone for around 8-10 months now. As of currently I am still porting the map and optimizing it more. The project is meant to be a party based multiplayer game & additionally have a roleplay mode further down the line.

Here is a comparison of 1 map file I ported directly from the Unreal Engine editor to roblox.

Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach, running on Unreal Engine 4.27.0 with Raytracing off

Compared to, Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach Multiplayer on Roblox

Optimization is still a big part required for this game, I have a lot more work to do as the game currently pulls nearly 4GB of memory. Making it almost unplayable for mid spec phones.

Here are the current statistics in terms of lighting, textures & meshes of the game.

Screenshot 2023-08-12 234313
Screenshot 2023-08-12 234836
Screenshot 2023-08-12 233549

15 Likes

Here’s a thing from my game called Survivalist

As you can see it’s a survival game.

3 Likes

Model of the Day 99
Conference room

Portfolio: Kristina's Portfolio

10 Likes

20 Likes

Back on West Coast Cyberpunk, Welcome to PARTridge, a slum constructed in and around the station and tracks of an abandoned Pacifica Area Rapid Transit station.

4 Likes