What are you working on currently? (2023)

what makes it 17+?

curiosity killed the cat

Not if you have ChatGPT with GPT 4 (cost money)

If your games include alcohol in the questionnaire it must be 17+ rated.

I meant if you use bing ai they use GPT 4 without having to pay for it.

I am currently working on a game called The Defenders Of Pacifica
It is my first time using:

1. Data Stores
  2. Tweens
  3. NPCs
  4. Blender / 3D Editors
  5. Swords
  6. Games other than spleef
  7. First group game (Legario Inc)

Here are some screen shots and videos:

This picture above shows my first Blender trees.

This picture above shows the fog system that changes each night and the gold that saves and other stuff can be seen in the video below (I don’t know how to show videos so it is download).

Btw how do members show videos this shows the current features:
Features in the game so far (8.4 MB)

1 Like

Been working on a new game Autos Very Normal Bar - Roblox

Get ready to step into a world of pure fun and silliness as you enter our one-of-a-kind virtual bar. This isn’t your average watering hole; it’s a riotous playground filled with endless interactive surprises.

As you navigate through this comically exaggerated bar setting, you’ll discover a plethora of interactive elements that will keep you and your fellow players laughing.

I’m thrilled to be a part of this vibrant community. I’m currently in the process of refining my brand, and one of the exciting aspects is my Halloween Icon.
As I embark on this creative journey, I would genuinely value your feedback and any suggestions you might have for further improvements.

To give you a sneak peek into what I’ve been working on, here are some of the icons I’ve crafted:

1 2

I’m open to any ideas and thoughts you may have, so please feel free to share them. Additionally, I’d like to extend an invitation to join our group. By collaborating, we can bring even more creativity and innovation into the gaming world. Your participation would be greatly appreciated!

Grab a virtual drink, join the mayhem, and prepare for a barrel of laughs!

Looking forward to your feedback and the possibility of working together in-game. Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Woah, October Already?

Its spooky season, and that means I am working on my Halloween game “Trick Or Treat” again.

Although I have never really talked about this much publicly before, every year since 2020, I have done some development to my Halloween game “Trick Or Treat”.

Last year, I started work on a sequel, as the original was messy and unoptimized, it also had no tricks, so it was more of a “treating” game. :laughing:

Screenshots

Concept Art for Floor Is Lava Trick

Final Result

If you want more information about this and my other projects, join the Mek Studios’ Discord!

1 Like

Ultimate attack inspired by Counter style from [BULLET] 🥊untitled boxing game🥊 - Roblox

https://gyazo.com/38743407d6c70663daa93e6bf69fd04c
https://gyazo.com/8b489ab5aefb938854e2aaf98ef2ff02
https://gyazo.com/e041ec64fecb4225fcd504b8b98b20af

I have been experimenting with generating structures made entirely from terrain using height maps. I have so far generated several straight-wall mazes and the most recent experiment is a 256x256 circular labyrinth made entirely from brick terrain. The walls vary in height, but that chaotic nature was the exact effect I was going for with the theme of the game.

Here is the labyrinth from above:

And here is a shot showing it at an angle:

4 Likes

Those are beautiful!
I’ve been working on my own R6 sort of body with more prominent R15 Bevels as opposed to rounded edges.

I’ve always struggled with the UV mapping for clothing, would it be possible to link up?:eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Working on a survival/exploration game called Drifting Away

totally not about to rob a bank

7 Likes

I made an experience that is about speedrunning and fighting.
Players get coins coins by speedrunning and they spend their coins to get swords and fight other people.Also there are codes that players must find them arround the map and reedem them for free coins and free swords!

My experience is called “Speedrun Fighters”.

I hope you will have a great experience playing it!

Game here:

I made a concept system where the user can manipulate time.

5 Likes

Small interior for skin selection

4 Likes

I’ve been working on a block carrying game… yeah… sounds weird but its really fun!!!
(Play it here :wink: Carry-a-Bunch! [DEMO] - Roblox)
First time ever doing a map with studs and it turned out to be really good! And I am not even good at regular building!! I guess this is easier?

Heres some screenshots for ya! (sorry the quality looks garbag)

3 Likes

Some updates since here
I’ve made a Dennis F127 Turntable Ladder, a replica of one of only three (with this particular bodywork) made by Camiva for the London Fire Brigade, designated TL48, TL49 and TL50 with TL50 being the last ever Dennis that the London Fire Brigade bought.

I’ve started working on a SCANIA R series semi, not much to say about it

The SCANIA 93M (four doors) cab is finished with interior and I have to do the bodywork now

I never showed it before, in this thread but this is a Volvo FL6 cab that I’ve done so far, still loads of work to do with it.

10 Likes

Thanks!

Hmm, are you asking if I could make an R6 character model with the default blocky parts, but with bevels that are accurate to its R15 counterpart? I think I could make that after my current character model.

Speaking of that, I’m currently modeling its hands, which are being shaped in an interesting way, starting with paper-thin fingers. I’ll extrude them once I’m sure about their shape and curvature.
PMMCustomCharHands1.pngPMMCustomCharHands2.jpeg
They are based on the 4.0 girl arm hands (loosely) , but unlike those, these hands, these have all five fingers. (My main problem with those hands that missing finger.)

EDIT: Now the hands are better, but they still seem “off”… Then again, hands are the most complicated part of the human body to both draw and 3D model!
PMMCustomCharHands3.jpeg

That looks good; It reminds me of Sims’ CAS rooms (and also what I want to eventually add to my own experience for character editing).

2 Likes

3 levels of dropper detalization :grinning:

13 Likes

Working on lil something

13 Likes