What are you working on currently? (2024)

I improved my system a little more. Text can now also be added. In this way, projects with less laggy and optimization can now be created! :tada:

6 Likes

A UI framework. A lot is already done and I finished the spring system yesterday :tada:

7 Likes

coming soon™ to the lumin suite
we hope to do a huge product launch with reimagined OSS resources for you guys

1 Like

:space_invader:A Retro Addition

Pianissimo (my planned musical instrument/sequenced music library) has a new trick, or modifier (command) up its sleeve, inspired by 8-bit console and computer music: the arpeggio! If a note is given a “K” modifier, it can rapidly cycle through up to three other nearby notes.

I personally dislike when retro music over-relies on arpeggios to represent chords instead of playing some of the notes and letting listeners’ brains fill in the blanks, but despite this, I still wanted to add them to Pianissimo, since I had an idea about how I would implement it. You can listen to Mary’s Piano and the 8-bit singing samples playing major 7th chords (which could be my favorite chord) in this sound file:

:musical_keyboard:Improved Instruments

I know, this isn’t that interesting or exciting, but I’m still editing my experience’s instruments. First, I noticed something sounded off about that new piano’s higher notes. I forgot to include the second-to-highest “split” sample, so it jumped to the final C note early. I re-uploaded the sound, fixing this:

Also, while I messed up and had to redo steps a couple of times, I updated one of the older samples, “Mary’s Piano”, to use looping samples like most “modern” samples I’ve imported. Though it may sound very similar to how it did two years ago, I think the looping and ADSR envelope support make the new version objectively better than the old one.

another realistic showcase

9 Likes

We have been working on the first 4D game on the platform!

1 Like

7 Likes

Update on my Storm chasing game: Particle based tornadoes.

1 Like

“Tururu” / Mexico City Metro (WIP)
:metro: :mexico:

17 Likes

16 Likes

Entity NYC | A Semi-Realistic Cops n’ Robbers style RPG

Will release in around 3 months

Pics:

17 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

I love the detail on this and how apocalyptical it feels.

1 Like

Fully working tank system…
Imgur

5 Likes

I’m trying to create an obby game that I started making back in 2020…

here is a link to my roblox game. I will be grateful for your visits and reactions👍, you may find bugs and errors, let me know about them, it’s important to me

I plan to develop the game further, thanks😁 for the reactions and support

1 Like

Have any of you ever been to Indonesia? If you’ve ever been to Jakarta, Semarang, Yogyakarta, or Bandung, you’re probably familiar with this locomotive. This is the CC 201 series locomotive that’s used in Indonesia. I used to see it all the time when I was on vacation in Semarang and Yogyakarta.

10 Likes