What are you working on currently? (2024)

Trying to optimize Humanoids :pensive: Watch 2024-02-24 14-55-54 | Streamable ( 1000 Humanoids there lol )

Shhhh :shushing_face:

I am currently working on my personal experience Game studio here on Roblox.

1 Like

No doubt roblox needs to add this.

:clap: what we need, skateboard with c00l camera.

1 Like

it does need it,.,.,…,.,.,.,.,.,…,
harpoon gun’s rope is just plain beams zzzzz

1 Like

yeah, idk just add it to the shop or something :person_shrugging:

I’m working on a game called Dummy Tower Defense, feedback would be appreciated!

1 Like

Roadmap for my upcoming game.

4 Likes

If I’m honest half of this was just unstructured random criticism towards people working towards something they love. There’s no reason to reply to someone to say ‘unoriginal idea’ or ‘4 out of 10’ without telling them why. Can you be a little more mature?

3 Likes

I upgraded the propz shop, I think this is better, I wouldn’t do the glass because I made it in Blender and Idk how to add PBR textures in Blender

2 Likes

I just recently started scripting (around 3 weeks ago) and throughout this year i will continue to hone my skills and work on games.

reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy. nice work!

1 Like

Bro it doesn’t look like it’s from roblox Looks like it’s from another game and it’s amazing keep up the good work

Admiring a heart pickup only to be drive-by-bombed by an NPC :bomb:

Trying out a modular approach to building the HUD so that I can hand-place different layouts and insert the same UI pieces depending whether you’re on PC or Mobile:

10 Likes

Beautiful! I was making Saint Peter’s Basilica a while ago but, never got back to it! Great job!

1 Like

I’m currently working on a heavy wip of a semi-rp wolf game where eventually players will be able to trade unique species of wolves as well as roleplay, PvP and play a Storymode version of the game. The game has just been released in it’s VERY early stages and definitely has a lot more to add and change in order to get it where I want it to be but here’s some of the thing’s I’ve done so far towards it’s development!

1 Like

messed with lighting settings & highlights

20 Likes

Working on a WW1 eastern front trench warfare game. Which also has chemical warfare added. I’m planning on adding Austria-Hungary to the game soon, but right now it’s just Germany vs Russia.

8 Likes

Currently working on a fully dynamic and runtime-enabled vehicle “agent-steering” module…!

28 Likes

thats sick lol. I love toon shading and always wanted to see it in roblox. I have never seen a roblox game thats toon shaded

2 Likes

I made a “64x64” pixel painting canvas for drawing images (using EditableImage).
UI is inspired by something I saw on a game that is not on roblox.

Click/Hold left mouse button to paint.
Click/(soon to be hold hopefully) right mouse button to erase.

Current Features:

8 Different Brushes (names listed here)

These also all render a brush image where the paint will go(aside from circle right now)

• Square
  • Open Square
  • Diagonal Down
  • Diagonal Up
  • Horizontal
  • Vertical
  • Circle
  • Eyedropper (only reads the pixel, will probably move elsewhere in the future)
  • 1-8px Brush Sizes (can go infinite, just fits nice with the UI at 8)
  • Properly represents where you will paint/erase with a brush image
  • Handles painting on the edges with bigger brushes(will not throw errors in console and continues to paint appropriately)
  • Color picker that represents the colors in RGB format
  • Reset Canvas option(with confirmation to protect against accidental clicks)
  • Saving & Loading previous creations (datastored & optimized to store the pixel data efficiently)
10 Likes