What are you working on currently? (2024)

:frowning: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Liar.

i believe i was telling the truth. not sure what compelled you to reply in such a way

haven’t posted a what are you working on in a few years now… been busy with a new zombies fps :sunglasses:

My video upload keeps failing so here’s a random video I found on YouTube of the game :skull:

7 Likes

I’m working on a beautifier for the new LuaU, since Stravant’s (min|beaut)ify plugin is outdated. It’s going to be a standalone application, with support for extra features such as unrolling loops, solving math, and other optimizations.

Before: ugly script on one line :face_vomiting:

After: script on multiple lines with (mostly) proper indentation :yum: (There are a few indentation-related bugs that I have yet to fix)

4 Likes

I’m working on content creation, learning Blender, GUI, GFX, VFX, Scripting and I’m kinda going insane lol but we’ll get there.

1 Like

Valorant Styled Map

Things to know:

-First time building, I am a 5-year experienced scripter
-Besides textures, 90% of everything is made purely by me. I will remake anything that wasnt fully created by me.
-This is a very small portion of the map, as its still a WIP
-The style is not supposed to be realistic, but similar to valorants style

My main issue for making this game is that I don’t have a modeler to make the guns.

12 Likes

Whattt I didn’t know you worked on Valor.

But I’m still waiting on Sweep Squad to be revived. I remember killing you a few times in there. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

uh oh what are they doing

fhdssfjshydbgfsjuyadegb.failhsgbdjfaikushjybgdf

KABLOOEY

compression takes its’ toll yet again :sweat_smile:

Older version

5 Likes

Back in 2013, while I was watching tennis on TV, I had an idea for a new sport, which I envisioned propagating through a video game. At that time, I didn’t know how to code or how to do 3D models, so I decided to learn programming to eventually build the project.

After learning to code, I realized how challenging it would be to work on that idea, so I set it aside to focus on improving my programming skills. Fast forward five years to 2018, I was working at Meta as a contract software engineer, never letting the memory of the sport leave my mind, a constant reminder that my position in life was inherently due to Hunter. So, after the layoffs in April 2023, I decided to take time to learn, and to build a video game of the sport that had completely changed my life.

Without any Lua experience or game development experience, I decided to go head-on and see what would come out of it.

Hunter is in beta currently, there is a lot to improve, probably some bugs I haven’t seen yet, and lots of opportunities to increase competitiveness, but the core of the entire game has been developed, and as a single engineer, I won’t be able to move as fast as some of the amazing games I see on the platform, but I’m committed, and I’ll be looking forward to seeing you in the arena.

As a last note, this game is a tribute from me to every dreamer out there. No matter how big your dream is, pursue it, live it, realize it, because all of this is momentary, and you deserve the experience of a lifetime. They may call you crazy, and you might even believe it at some point, but keep going. Also, thank you Roblox for quite a remarkable platform.

I’m ecko.

Hunter is a fast-paced sport where two teams of 9 players (first version with 4 players on each team) compete for a ball located at the center of a maze. The game features two pyramid-shaped goals, one at each end of an octagon-shaped arena. There are three periods of 21 minutes (sped up), and the team with the highest score at the end of the match wins.

3 Likes

Hunter is a fast-paced sport where two teams of 9 players (first version with 4 players on each team) compete for a ball located at the center of a maze. The game features two pyramid-shaped goals, one at each end of an octagon-shaped arena. There are three periods of 21 minutes (sped up), and the team with the highest score at the end of the match wins.

I actually really love the idea of this. I think, what I could imagine very well are power-ups, making you faster for a short time (example), or traps in the maze that are randomly generated at the beginning of a game. I really hope, that everything goes well, because I want to play that game! :+1:

3 Likes

ObbyQuests
We’d love your feedback! Race through stages, enjoy minigames, and more. Your thoughts shape our game. Check it out: ObbyQuest🌟 - Roblox :
Thanks for checking it out!

(Game in development early)

I’m working on this game simular to Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning but themed around CaseOh and memes. I think I got better games but that one is doing the best right now for some reason I dont know why…

Theres a map editor for people to use.

make it so that we can make our own custom empire

That’s so trippy man. Absolutely amazing

3 Likes

Kamishichiken - 2024

It is where tradition and elegance come together, offering a glimpse into the flower and willow world.

This is an extensive passion project that is still in development! The vast majority has been made entirely by myself; however, @yvxin (building) and @Sojacheo (assets) have contributed to this project. :heart:

22 Likes

Working on a new admin command system, UI is subject to change but I have some basic autocompletion features.

4 Likes

Very good admin system can’t wait. Vouch 10/10

3 Likes

Thats exactly what the map editor is for. People can make their own maps, save them or publish them, and you can play on them.