What are you working on currently? (2024)

That sounds really cool. Does it look like the same world from minecraft? If so, can we see a picture of the minecraft world along with this image?

A game tailored to all the UGC creators!

Main mechanics of the game are finished. Hopefully we will add more to the game in the future when we get more players in our game!

1 Like

Edit: Open sourced here BubbleCAPTCHA | Procedurally-generated Exploit-resistant Image Recognition Test

wip procedurally-generated image recognition CAPTCHA

Each image is completely random, the only way to defeat this would be to use an image recognition AI. The goal is to deter lower-tier bots and make it a hassle for higher-tier ones.

The images are mathematically generated to preserve performance. It only takes ~50 ms to generate 100 of them:

Video demo:

13 Likes

cool! could be useful in clicker games so bots and autoclickers are less effective.

Gonna 3d print my avatar into an action figure

5 Likes

Im now working on a simple roblox mining game nothing special

1 Like

map preview for a game im working on

i built a mountain with a secret cave where an npc of my avatar hides in

5 Likes

New lobby for my game:

7 Likes

How is it? First time using light and stuff.

• Pretty good.
  • Needs improvement.

0 voters

10 Likes

Awesome. Haven’t seen anything like this on roblox before! Keep it up!

1 Like

I released it as an opensource framework, feel free to try it out and give feedback!
BubbleCAPTCHA | Procedurally-generated Exploit-resistant Image Recognition Test

1 Like

Developing the simulation of milky way galaxy including Gaia DR3 and other big sky surveys (
Including distance, color, temperature, abundance, proper motion) here is the screenshots :

Milky way galaxy with ~ 1 Million stars. The bright spot on top of the image is globular cluster Messier 4. Lets see deeper to the center

Now you can see individual stars

Large Magellanic Cloud

32600 light years map (Faint 3 spiral arms)

Andromeda

Orion

Constellations

Another Andromeda galaxy

Currently under development please be patient

33 Likes

ik this isn’t really the most awesome thing you’ve ever seen in your life, but i’m working on a pacific-centered world map that i’ll publish as a free model soon

this is only day 4 and i’ve done a lot of progress so far lol

i’m like 25% done or smth and the map already has like 17k parts :skull:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Stylized forest asset pack

Closer:

7 Likes

just a quick render

9 Likes

I am working on Robloxian Railways - a realistic style train simulator. I always try my best and spend a lot of time adding detail to make my models as realistic as possible.

image-8

So far I have been building the start area of the roadmap: Middlesbrough in Teesside. The end of the route is London King’s Cross, and the train is a LNER Azuma class 800/2 5-car bimode unit.

The train will feature working buttons on doors, in the cab with great detail and other parts such as the moving blinds and coat hooks.

All trains will be free to drive, including freight services, but you will need to pass the Driver Training Sessions required. If you are interested, join the group and the Community server! Robloxian Railways Official Group - Roblox

5 Likes

This looks really cool. For creating the tris of the terrain you could get a lot more performance if you use Roblox’s EditableMeshes

i decided to build my own mesh rendering engine because editable meshes rn have a few issues:

• they are still too new and ridden with bugs
  • editable meshes dont have collision (only hull)
  • editable meshparts do have collision but is so new to the point it hasnt been released yet

most of these things will be ironed out with time, i have it partially working rn but i simply cant get uv mapping yet since roblox has somehow never provided a rotation option in textures so the terrain is textureless

i think its best for me to wait for the release of editable meshparts as its probably going to give the best result

I made a post on last year’s thread about how I was remodelling a building in my game Space Travel Mission: What are you working on currently? (2023)

A couple of days ago, I decided it was time to remodel the same building again. This time, it’s being remade in Blender.
Here’s just a sneak peak at my new missions building that I’m making in Blender. Still unfinished, but thought it would be nice to share.