What are you working on currently? (2024)

Running 9.58 and believing im Usain Bolt

5 Likes

Hello! I know It’s been a while, but you should check out the game again! It’s almost complete, and I made a lot more content since then.

The Artemis Protocol

5 Likes

wowie! i remember this thread! busy rn but i’ll get on it later.

1 Like

Floppy lil guy alert

9 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20240906_163121233
RobloxScreenShot20240906_163105853

5 Likes

Good build.
But wrongly oriented wood grain… :sob:

1 Like

I agree, I’d admit I should had actually spent half an hour more on fixing those first, unfortunately I got too tired and thought of calling it a day.

Will definitely consider fixing those first.

(What I basically did was, I made a blockout of the scaffold with Plastic Parts of different colors, and then in the end, with help of part picker plugin, changed the materials and colors xD )

1 Like

Cooking rn :cook:

8 Likes

Super cool hybrid of modern lighting and old building. Is it an adventure game or something?

modeled and rigged my first model, ik the animations are wack

2 Likes

Alone is a singleplayer story game with themes of adventure, sci-fi, western, horror, and drama. I have spent hundreds of hours tediously working during the past 9 months to completely remaster and remake my most popular game from 10 years ago. I put my heart and soul into this game and with it being singleplayer, it likely won’t get as much attention as other games, but if you have any interest in seeing a Roblox experience like no other, I encourage you to try it out!

1 Like

Currently working on a community hangout game.

Read more about it here

thanks yall

Working on this atm

13 Likes

also had to make some clothes made to fit body perfectly

Practicing Blender modeling. Yes, i followed Blender Gurus donut tutorial. Thats my first time following a tutorial seriously, just so i can learn something new, so here it is.

7 Likes

will I get in trouble for making this body?

1 Like

Nah I think you are good, this should be allowed (Just don’t make it too revealing)

2 Likes

You made me hungry now. And it’s like 2AM :pensive: :sob:

1 Like

Working on an FPS FFA game heavily inspired by that ‘One in the Chamber’ gamemode from Black Ops 2 themed entirely around being a yeehaw. First attempt of a solo-project!

3 Likes