What do you think of my new game? [PARADISE ISLAND]

PLAY NOW!

Game info:

:palm_tree:Paradise Island Is A Open city full with crime. rob gass station, ice cream stores. As a prisoner you have to escape jail. A criminal has to rob stores. and a officer has to protect the city. shoot police or get arrested. the choice is yours.:zap:

:man_police_officer:Police officers are delayed due to a bug. please stand by you officers.:sob:

:zap:Live event soon!:zap:

:rotating_light:CREDITS​:rotating_light::
Builder & scripter - ScxiptedShark
Logo - sylv0791

:zap:This game was made with the player in mind.:zap:

9 Likes

I think the overall look of the game is decent. Although in the thumbnail, it shows a free model car. But still, this game looks decent!

4 Likes

This game has a big chance to maybe very slightly be the new mad city because mad city became famous and jailbreak became less famous there is a possibility that you will get a player count bigger than mad city but its low chance which not a lot of people can say

1 Like

Game will be back up soon

Don’t trust me making testing servers.

1 Like

BACK UP

go do exactly what this thumbnail says.

3 Likes

I already was in prison for 45 years lol

3 Likes

how many times did you use the weights?

Uhhhhhhh never and I never will

2 Likes

@ScxiptedShark Will people who have watched this post be notified when this game comes out I’m looking forward to trying it

1 Like

The game is already out!

1 Like

Can I have a link to the game?

1 Like

Go to the top of the post and click play here

Now its paradise island (in new servers)

also please help the ship.

1 Like

There are too many recognizable free models. You cant go into certain areas because of r15’s custom height. As I have said in many posts before, creating a game very similar to another indirectly makes you their competitor. You can just click a door to escape the prison, there are like 2 NPC’s in the entire city walking without animations, takes 5 seconds to go around the city, and the ambient audio can get annoying. There are certain assets (sidewalks, roads,) that overlap each other, creating that annoying visual glitch. I’d suggest also to reduce the saturation of the grass in the spawn, as at times it can be very bright. At one point in time, I teleported randomly to the water, and I couldn’t move, once again due to my player’s height. You can also spawn infinite cars, which will eventually lag out the game. I would suggest to fix the bugs and do certain retouches before making an in-game event.

This post contains lots of critique, but I gotta say: if you pick your priorities right, and fully test the game, it can go somewhere.

6 Likes

all I saw you do is look around the prison. only the jeep was a free model and the big boat.

that’s your fault

Bug is now fixed.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GAME IS IN ALPHA. THERE WILL BE BUGS AND STUFF NOT ADDED YET. image

You should really take his critique into consideration as it’s going to help you one day.

10 Likes

I Have decided to take some stuff into consideration.
List:

1 Like

being worked on currently.

1 Like

Thanks you, but it’s just for you it doesn’t affect me but it looks interesting imma check it out.

1 Like

How is it my fault that i want to use r15, but your game completely breaks when I do?

Your statement about free models isn’t necessarily true, but I will not go too much into detail, as free models are out there to be used, and it is entirely the developer’s choice.

Another thing I want to add, if you want natural depth, don’t line up the palm trees in perfect symmetry, scatter them more. The criminal guns make your screen vibrate when you equip them.

I realize that your game is in alpha. You asked for feedback on this version, and so I gave mine. It’s nothing personal. What I meant by the live event is, patching up your game, and letting it go out of alpha testing would be two great steps before events.

4 Likes