What do you think of my new game? [PARADISE ISLAND]

I just added a cooldown for the cars.
im just adding a mute audio button right now.

1 Like

The game is plagued with issues. Iā€™ll list the biggest of them below.

• The game lacks substance; there seems to be very little to do. Itā€™s quite boring and there isnā€™t any incentive to play.
  • The buildings in the city are of poor quality; using an image of patterns for the main body of buildings creates a very unappealing result. I would recommend actually creating these buildings with parts or meshes. Some of the buildings donā€™t even have front doors. There is a building that is literally a wedge?
  • Most of the buildings have no interior, removing exploration from the game.
  • The ā€˜gateā€™ of the prison is an enormous part made of brick which opens by literally clicking on it (making it CanCollide = false and Transparency = 1 for a few seconds). Even prisoners can open it, removing the point of actually being a prisoner.
  • Iā€™ve seen several NPCs who are identical - with your username.
  • The invisible walls severely remove the immersion from the game.
  • There are serious issues with the quality of the building; there are many errors in the builds as well as the terrain, which also removes any immersion from the game.
  • There only seems to be one audio which plays, which is the birds tweeting - even at night time.

And why does the wedge building hang over the road?

1 Like

i never noticed this. thanks for telling me.
ill fix some of that stuff now!

Lucky that you only got 45 years lol

5 Likes

I think itā€™d be great if you didnā€™t use the same name as my game :grimacing:

https://www.roblox.com/games/4960251120/Paradise-Island-ALPHA

8 Likes

i had the logo done at the time of not seeing this game. so i couldnā€™t turn back! sorry! :frowning:

Small word of advice, a game with robbing, and prisoners, and crime, doesnā€™t sound like ā€˜Paradiseā€™

Come up with a name that reflects the theme of the game

5 Likes

I added paradise because the map is based on a tropical island

Iā€™m sure the prisoners on Alcatraz didnā€™t think of it as Paradise :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:frowning: I added new buildings. a cooldown. and Iā€™m adding a new escape tonight. why dislike?

probably had a great time though!

1 Like

Cool, but you may want to change the name because there is a ton of copy roleplay games called like paradise island

1 Like

It feel like i wasted my 25 robux. Itā€™s not a problem, as i have enough robux, but you get the point. Using free model cars and then asking paid access? Nah dude. I wonā€™t say this is a scam, but itā€™s not worth the paid access.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing you took a lot of inspiration from jailbreak which is fine since people enjoy these type of games. I would give your map more depth with the terrain editor and using a range of different tree models to give it some variety and stop the map from being repetitive.

1 Like

As in the game title it does say alpha.
however I donā€™t like how you disliked because of a free model car.

Fact: its actually inspired by madcity!

This is starting to worry meā€¦

in new servers on #ParadiseIsland

1 Like

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE!!!

Can you temporarily remove the 25R$ access? Iā€™ll happily test the game to help you out - but Iā€™m not paying to do so.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe he disliked just because of that. As he stated, he did not believe the 25 robux entry fee was worth it. And also I agree with everyone saying the game is not ready for an event, there seems to be a lot to fix. And my biggest piece of advice is to make sure you take EVERY piece of advice given. Do not take it as an insult to you or your game. All they and I want to do is help you and your game.

PS. I agree with everyone saying to remove paid access

4 Likes