What do you think of my Theatre?

Hey I just finished a building a Theatre it has some scripts in it but not much.
Please give me some feedback thanks!
Screenshots:

Thanks so much for looking please give me some feedback thanks!

10 Likes

You can play the game here Golden Theatre - Roblox

The theatre is good but you maybe need to do some more design on the map.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! May I ask out of 10 what would you give the theatre?

I would remove the windows in the theatre room and maybe add a staircase leading to a door instead of an open staircase. Also, try making the outdoor trees scattered more because they look copy & pasted (which I think they are without a doubt).

2 Likes

Yes they are LOL also out of 10 what would you give? I need this incase I wanted to upgrade it and sell it in future comings.

1 Like

I would give it a 5, it is lacking lots of detail and there are… questionable features in your theatre that don’t make a lot of sense (e.g. the massive amount of lights, the red, green, and yellow spheres).

EDIT: Sign on the front of the theatre has jagged letters.

There should be more scenery,
I give it a 7/10.

2 Likes

The balls are balls for like kids to play with. Also I will try remove alot of the light thanks for your rating!

Okay thanks for your feedback!

The sign is a donation board which I am setting up.

I meant the huge “Golden Theatre” sign, it has jagged letters. Also, the “Tickets” sign is off-centered and has jagged letters.

Also I added alot of lights for the lobby becuase there wasn’t alot. Also I will make the letters not jagged. And the tickets sign centered.

And what do you mean by jagged for the Golden Theatre sign?

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 2.29.38 AM
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 2.29.58 AM

oh also is this better for the tickets sign I am using a Building Tools Plugin since it is better for making smaller objects and moving objects

The “S” looks bigger than the rest of the letters.

Mhm I can fix that. Again I am new to building only been building for about 3-5 months max

Is this better?

Nice to hear. Anyways, I’m going to head to bed, I hope my suggestions have helped you in the long run. If you need any more support from me, feel free to message me via the DevForum and I will try my best to address it as soon as possible.

EDIT: Yes, but the “THEATRE” still has inconsistent spacing and jagged letters.