What do you think of this low poly shop?

I made this low poly shop for Obbymania, what do you think? It’s my first time building in a low-poly style.

Do you have any ideas on how I can improve the back or sides of the roof?

Thanks!

24 Likes

T’is just perfect enough for me to be forced to write more than 30 characters.

4 Likes

I don’t think anything else needs to be added. If you can, maybe extrude the roof part here:
I think the shop is lovely!

3 Likes

The style looks good insofar that it’s fairly cartoony. Since this is your first build creating this style, I don’t think there’s much to go one it’s pretty well made.

I honestly really love your build the shop is built consistently and has a very nice cartoon aesthetic. However the only thing I think that could be improved on your building is the door handle, maybe change it so something like a (Lever or a Door Pull) if you know what I mean. While the shop has a very nice color scheme for the building I would consider try placing a bench against the building or some potted plants by the entrance just to give it a more natural feel to it.

The two vents placed on the roof look a little out of place, maybe have one vent on top of the building shop could look a bit better. It’s overall a great build, good job.

3 Likes

It was my decision that she left the door handle as a simple circle because I wanted to keep it as simple as it could’ve been, but she originally wanted to make a lever/door pull.

1 Like

Overall I think it’s great! Maybe you could try adding some detail like a small sign, or the name of the place(besides Shop), or like a special offer or menu. Great work :slightly_smiling_face:

This is a wonderful build. I really enjoy that it has its own cutesy style, which makes it really unique!

One thing I would suggest to work on is the tables in the back. The front table legs appear to be clipping into the table top itself. If you are making a slanted table, I would suggest making both table legs even length, with a slanted table top.

Here is a few photos that might help for reference:

Looks cool, nice work with the text!

Greetings, your low poly shop looks interestingly well-made!
I would just want to suggest if you could add some cartoonish grocery shop logo for the roof near the word that says ‘Shop’ to make your build have an interesting appearance. I would also suggest if you could add some product or sale signs in the shops windows to make your shop look more realistic becaude most shops as we see has an ‘Open’ sign, poster ads, or product endorsement ads which advertise the products of the shop, this could be applied in your model since your model is representing a shop.
Overall, I find you work good-looking and very well-made!

1 Like

Very cute! The only small suggestion I would have is to have some flowers hanging in baskets outside to give it just that bit more detail + design.

1 Like

This is a great idea, I’ll implement these changes shortly.

2 Likes

IF you’re going for a cartoon look, then it’s a really good model.

1 Like

This does look very nice, the only thing that I personally would fix are the legacy outlines on the boxes.

Is that text made with:ThreeDText2 or is it customly made? Also, was this made in Blender

This is very cute! The colors you chose match very well. One thing though about calling it low-poly is that they should usually be made in blender. Excellent job though!

1 Like

Some parts of it were made in blender, but it was simple enough to use parts for most of it.

2 Likes

Looks really nice :+1: but the text is a bit weird.

Loving the way the shop looks and the edges on the boxes look nice.

My only suggestion is to remove the air conditioners on the top of the roof because it makes the shop look too realistic.

This is a pretty good looking shop! only thing is the 24Hr sign, it looks like an n instead of an h.

1 Like

Nothing I can even change, it’s perfect! You’re very skilled!

2 Likes

Lovely build.

I would suggest adding more pastel colours just to widen the pallet. As well as that, I would add more detail, maybe a specials menu, or just the menu.

Hope this helped!
Happy Developing!