What halloween project are you making? (You can show off your Art, models, game, or game updates in this thread)

Halloween is just around the corner. And many people have been made or are making halloween themed models games and more! Show off here what halloween creation you made. You can post art, models, game, or game updates in this. !No bullying is allowed on this thread! (You can complement peoples work and talk about it. But no insulting their work.)

1 Like

There is already an ongoing thread that covers everything over the year 2020.

2 Likes

oh ok thank you for your response. And although there is already a 2020 thread i am allowed to make a thread about a specific thing in 2020. If that 2020 thread was every single what are you doing currently topic in one. That would mean every single what are you working on currently would also be a copy. Because currently is a time of the year too isnt it?

constructive criticism is a thing, and there is already a global topic covering the entire year, please do not create posts like this, just use the search bar

Not going to lie, I was making a new game but it was delayed into next year, which is sad because I was hoping to get a Halloween and Christmas update in there. Well there is always next year!

2 Likes

I’m working on adding some Halloween decorations to a game I made. Just pumpkins here and there, cobwebs, zombies, etc.

1 Like

It always sucks when an update or game release gets delayed. I’ve had a couple of projects where some things went wrong it had to be delayed.

1 Like

And i did search it up. And nothing showed up. Because this is not about the whole entire year its about halloween. And there is no other halloween thread of this year. If this thread is a problem then why arent every other thread that says what are you working on currently be a copy too. Because currently is a time of year too.

Just something small I made!

1 Like

Currently is referring to the present, and the present is Halloween

Wow sounds like its going to be a great game! Because good games take a lot of time!

I will be planning to make a game called “Graveyard”. It will be a showcase game, wish me luck making it!

1 Like

That is exactly what i was trying to say. Both are present. Both are in 2020. And what i was trying to say is that if any of the currently ones are allowed then a halloween one should be allowed too

looks amazing! would go great in a scary game.

1 Like