What is a good CTR score in roblox?

Hey everyone, i want to know what is considered as a good CTR value for roblox ads.

CTR means click through rate
so please answer these points:

• what is the value for different ads like banner, skyscraper, square.
  • how do u increase it and what kind of ads actually are most efficient.
  • if u do such ads than a screenshot of ur most CTR ad would be great as an example.

Apart from that my current situation is:

• Banner: Highest average CTR 1.30 | spent 276 rbx | got 487 clicks | impressions 37.4k+
  • Skyscraper: Highest average CTR 1.24 | spent 10 rbx | got 7 clicks | impressions 564.
  • Square: Highest average CTR .20| spent 20 rbx | got 20 clicks | impressions 10.1k+
    (didn’t continue skyscraper or square as i thought banners were doing better job)

Also this is the new icon of my game…

Link to the game for reference of what am talking about:
Link to game

6 Likes
  1. It really depends on what the player normally look at. Most of the time most players mostly look at Banner or Skyscraper. Square normally don’t get attention since you have to scroll at the bottom on some Roblox web pages to see it.

2. Normally you should spend around 500+ Robux on your ads to make it more efficient. More robux you put in your ad, more clicks you get.

3. [No Image since I don’t really do ads]

And for your answer, I recommend you doing Skyscraper or Banner, Square I believe is what it won’t get the most click.

1 Like

thanks for the suggestion… though i will still like to knw what kind of ads i.e basically the content and topic of it which actually make users click :slight_smile:

1: players normally see banners, as there on the avatar editor, game details, etc.

2: 600 gets normally quite amount of views.

3:
wth     w

so i reccomend skyscrapers and banners, as there most seen and most efficient.
Also, a color bursting GFX is usually the most clicked, in my opinion, example, a solider in a battle field, with the logo on top. maybe a “Play!” button at the bottom.

1 Like

thanks for the suggestions and the idea :slight_smile: though our current game is not about guns but we will try if we can do something, also guys please tell about sponsored ads as well

Umm, i did not suggest you add a army theme to it…it was only an example. i meant the color burst and logo, with a GFX noob like in your image.

1 Like

oh yeah i got that idea but this one was more specific thanks for giving the example of gfx noob just made it today :slight_smile:

also if anyone do have a good CTR scores please feel free to give examples…

imagem
This is one of the ads from our group game Weapon Fighting Simulator, this is the ad with the highest CTR we ever had, usually the “lvl 1 vs lvl 100” or “noob vs pro” skyscrapper/banner ads are the ones with the highest CTR.

Also, our other game (Action Tower Defense):
imagem

This one is the “choose one” ad, not so popular around roblox.

2 Likes

I’m only going to be talking about the icon for a moment here:

Original Post

A really really good looking thumbnail, though I still see people making the same mistake, including “NEW” or something similar.

You just shouldn’t do it, the icon(s) and thumbnail(s) should include the necessary information such as updates or versions.

Though you shouldn’t shove words all around the image, do keep in mind the size of these icons like in your example on the games page.

the words new and premium shouldn’t be in your icon, it just takes away from the game.

sorry if this post wasn’t helpful to you, just wanted to point this out.

4 Likes

hey thanks for sharing the images do give an idea about it… although i couldn’t see the amount spent also the total CTR for ur 2nd skyscraper ad looks better…
if u have more to add to this feel free to post it :slight_smile:

You must of made an amazing ad.

i cant even get a CTR above 0.50
i dont understnad y

Sponsorships are to build player base and ads are to build onto the player base in my opinion.