What is the best way to get Testers for a game?

I’m working on a project and I’m releasing it next month to a marketing campaign of 300k R$.

I was curious as to the best way to get testers as I need to make sure the game is completely bug free before Release.

Here is a link to the game to anyone who wants to see!

13 Likes

Give them a testers only item, that’ll attract testers.
So will robux.

2 Likes

hey! I dont mind helping test, im 100% can find bugs

Thank you! I will contact you.

I can help test also. I like finding bugs.

i am willing to test too.

Also make the game interesting so people will be interested getting tester.

I’ll love to be a tester
My discord Siverity#2714

Thank you, I’ve definetly tried to make it as interesting as possible.

Just making a DevForum post to ask for testers should do it.

4 Likes

Ahh perfect, That’s what i’ve been looking for! new to all this.

1 Like

Yeah, post in #collaboration:recruitment to ask for testers and maybe pay them some robux depending on how much they’re testing.

I’d like to think that the best way to get testers is via the DevRel QA Testers:

You can choose to have your game tested under nda or just publicly, and they do a really good job of testing your game for bugs, ux, etc. They give you the full range from ‘player that has never played anything like your game’ to ‘I have experience developing these types of games’. I would suggest taking a look at it, but you could always just make a post in #collaboration:recruitment I suppose.

1 Like

That discord link does not work. That discord link say not found . Please up date it.

Thank you for letting me know!

Best way to get testers IMO is to just open the game up and spend a small amount of robux on advertising, this way you can see what real players like/dislike about your game.

If its really early development then here is a great way to get testers!

I’d love to be a tester for Village Clash!

Posting about it here (perhaps in #collaboration:recruitment) works! Since this is the devforum, it wont be that hard finding people experienced with that stuff. I would also try looking for testers who would enjoy the type of game, making them more likely to spend more time on testing it.

I looked over the game page and it looks interesting! If you still need any help with testing, contact me through direct messages, or on my discord (VVickedDev#6350). I would be happy to help!

1 Like

Seek out for testers in other games, but don’t spam the chat and maybe if you see a valuable person go up to them and ask. Another way is to make a devforum post explaining the testing process, and if you want to atract them, you can give them a tester exclusive item. I can be a tester if you want, im currently not working on any projects nor testing any games, so i would be interested.

Hello, I’ve participated in several voluntary QA tests and I’m willing to spend my time to write a detailed and in depth review of your game as I’m always looking for more experience and references.

My Discord: RBXFrodan#0404

1 Like

@SSSpencer413 This is for ‘Featured’ games only.