What old roblox games should be brought back?

My group Classics Remake is working on bringing back some of the original roblox games, and I was wondering if there was any that people would actually want to see be brought back.

If possible, please put a link to the game so I can play it and see what it needs to look like and be like.

Developement Team

Developers that are in the group:

@wealthywizard110 - Holder
@Game_Impossible and @diggs9409 - Owners
@usernames - Builders
@username, and @username - Scripters
@1BL1ZZARD, and @username - Modelers
@usernames - GFX Designers
@usernames - Clothing Makers
@username, and @username - UI designers
@username - animators

Developers that helped, but are not in the group:
@Fas_ty35, @iiSmallTV, @cweego

Group Link:

Don’t forget to join the group so you can play the games you all suggested to remake.

NOTICE: It could take a bit to remake the games suggested since our team is very small at the moment. We are always hiring devs to help bring back old games. DM @Game_Impossible on the forum if you would like to apply.

Games Currently Getting Remade
Games being proccesed

HEX-Classic
Zombiecon
Strobe 2
the infection
https://www.roblox.com/games/refer?IsLargeGameTile=false&PageId=882de2e4-cfda-41ed-8a38-f345d446a323&PageType=GamesSeeAll&PlaceId=30205048&Position=15&SortPosition=4&LocalTimestamp=2021-05-28T00:31:09.724Z
https://www.roblox.com/games/10705224/Ye-old-Build-Your-Own-Mech?refPageId=485ef5a3-b739-45a2-ad88-e73c05d375d5

17 Likes

Wasn’t there during old Roblox, but maybe Sword Fight on the Heights? Maybe even the first tycoon game and obby game, just to show how far the platform has come.

2 Likes

I would die for a SFOTH remake. Imagine the beauty of it. :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Ultimate Paintball is what i love playing it

No one revived that game as soon as I’m trying to find a remake and enhanced but ended up with the same

Plus i love Underground war that was made by stickmasterluke

I know there’s already alot of remakes but they’re not playable and unbalanced to me as I’m playing those

7 Likes

I am already starting to revive the underground war. I will try to revive Ultimate Paintball, if I can find the game, and play it so I can see it and try to remake it.

1 Like

Good ideas, I will try to do them.

1 Like

Okay. If me and my team are able to, then we will.

2 Likes

Underground war was by far one of my favorite games at the time. Also, it wasn’t that popular, but I loved Fencing by Stickmasterluke. It’s ruined now because of the amount of exploiters, so it would be cool to see a remake without exploiters.

3 Likes

Sure, we can try to do that, can you give me a link to the game?

It would be cool to see a game that allows players to play remade classic ROBLOX games, almost like a collection game. Can’t wait to see how this turns out!

2 Likes

I think this is it: Fencing

2 Likes

My group Classics Remake does. Classics Remake - Roblox
All the games we remake are playable in the group and free for all to play.

1 Like

Also, maybe you guys can remake Crossroads? Add more maps, and hidden weapons? Idk

2 Likes

Thanks, I will try it when I can.

1 Like

We already have remake Crossroads. We also have a few other games with a few other maps.

1 Like

Would love to see a Official type of “museum” about classic Roblox! featuring ! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Thats is a good idea, I will see what we can do.

1 Like

@ItzNinjakitty, @Crazedbrick1, and @banktoner. Can you all send the link to the game you want us to try and remake, so we can know what it should look like, and all the features in it.

1 Like

I think that we willbe able to remake the first obby. It is called the classic obby.

1 Like