What type game would you like to see on Roblox?

Hey there!

I am planning on making a new game, and start fresh. So I would like to know what type of game you would want to see on roblox.

Please be honest and leave a reply if you see this. Thanks!

9 Likes

Sandbox. I love to play sandboxes such as minecraft!

4 Likes

Open World Games, they are really fun with Friends because you can Explore a lot of things!

7 Likes

I personally like open world games with crafting & resource functions, as well as other sandbox functions scattered thoughout, such as base building.

2 Likes

Roblox needs more games that possess unique themes and gameplay. I can not say this enough. Seeing and playing games that use the same low poly themes and one-directional gameplay gets boring after months.

8 Likes

Most poplour games are team building ones so maybe something with low-poly models and something that you need to work as a team?

Theres already 2+ sandbox games.

A MOBA game, not sure if any MOBA game exists in Roblox such as Dota 2 and LOL, although it sounded like you are the only one that’s gonna make this game so I don’t think a solo dev can create such a thing but if any Dev Team out there is interested then sure.

1 Like

There is so much room for those kinds of games! Noobs vs Zombies Tycoon 2 is one of them, and it’s already getting around!

Its not even like a moba game, the camera position, builds, turrets, farms and such.

I haven’t played many other games like dota 2 or anything else outside of roblox so I might be a little crazy, but NvZT2 has some undeniable out-of-the-box game design.

Talking about something like this but a Roblox game.

3 Likes

That’s a really good question, I like seeing fun minigames on Roblox, like Deathrun there is way to many simulators on roblox, and it would interesting to see more minigames.

I would love a sandbox, with a building system similar to Bloxburg, but unlimited money. That would be delightful!

1 Like

I’d like to see a game where you make choices that effect the game’s plot and story with multiple different endings, (technically I just want a more complicated camping game.)

4 Likes

a disc golf game!
i would totally play it

1 Like

I really want to see a meme game, I want to see the no-wifi dinosaur run. Pretty much, your roblox avatar would the dinosaur and you make the game like the real game. I would spend hours playing that game. If someone manages to make a cool math website, I want to see the no-wifi dinosaur game. :joy:

I feel like roblox lacks more sandbox open world games. I have a few ideas I’m playing with to I hopefully contribute to this.

1 Like

Dota 2 is the best game ever but i feel miserable everytime i playing it win or lose. Lol. MOBA will be great for Roblox.

1 Like

A game like the Oasis from Ready Player One.

1 Like