What's giving us such a low visit time?

We’ve began sponsoring our game, Maze Craze, but for some reason, our visit time is extremely low, at about 2 minutes, while there shouldn’t be any reason for it to be this low.

Of course, we could have missed something, which is why we’re asking all of you for help.

The game: Maze Craze 🕵️ [SECRETS + UPGRADES] - Roblox

Starting a fresh new poll for more accurate results:

How long would you play Maze Craze for? (Please state why, it’s very helpful!)

0 voters

(30 means 30+)

Thank you!

~ NinjaFactory

Ok, so I went into your game, I noticed there was a 30 second voting time, shorten that by half.
Second, was the fact that it was kind of laggy for my low end device
Third, the lobby felt unfinished and I could jump into the void with a little bit of parkour
Fourth, If I played this game for days, I would probably finish all the mazes really quickly because its easy to remember where the finish is

3 Likes

There are multiple win spawns, so prevent straight up memorization.

Maybe the game is too difficult? Or even the game is poorly designed? or the player’s bundle is removed?

1 Like

Here’s a list of things I’ve noticed:

I agree with this. It takes way too long to wait for everything.

• Another thing, idk what the mechanic is but it’s spamming the loading screen on me every whatever seconds and not doing anything… it’s just an endless loop.

TL;DR:
To answer your question of “What’s giving us such a low visit time?”, in my opinion- too much waiting, things don’t look appealing and overall sorry to be blunt with lack of a better word, but it’s boring The main objective is to go through mazes with a golem chasing you but the mazes are short, the rounds last 2 seconds, and there’s not much to do besides that.

4 Likes

My result:

There is too much waiting time for another maze to be loaded in. There is no spectate mode, and when all users died, the time didnt skip.

When was my turn to play the maze (after 10 seconds) I was desoriented, searching for way to finish the maze. Died 2 seconds before totem was on the loose (I died to spikes).

1 Like

Are you sure that the time didn’t skip? That’s never happened before. Also, there is a spectate mode, and it also appears after you die. The spectate, along with other things, can be accessed with the menu button.

I am sure it didnt skip, there was 2 people, both died (i am one of the 2 people) and it showed, that one person is alive.

That’s really weird. Also, does it seem that the menu button looks like a way back to the main menu, because I was worried it might appear that way. Should I change it to say “MORE” instead? There’re SO MANY features in that button, all of which cannot be accessed if the player is confused.

1 Like

Yes, and one thing, you should also extract the spectate button, I wasnt availible to find it… Also the menu button didnt work.

WHAT?! Everything was working fine yesterday! It it a problem that occurs to a new player?

Probably…
Roblox sometimes does it…

No wonder everyone is finding the game so boring! There are so many features that no one is able to access! I’ll find the root cause right away.

1 Like

Let me then know when you will fix it! I will later test it!

Thanks so much!

UPDATE: Everything is perfectly fine on a fresh alt account. “MORE” button works, along with all the other features. Tell me if it works now.

1 Like

There seems to be a glaring memory leak issue, as i keep playing the game my memory consumption keeps climbing higher and higher, and my framerate keeps dropping further. after about 8 minutes i was under 20fps even on the lowest graphic settings and eventually i hit 900mb of memory usage, with no signs of stopping.

1 Like

I was feeling similar lag effects as well, and I’ve now disabled a script that may have caused that. Anything else on why people might be leaving early?

Personally, I don’t think the gameplay is very engaging, I can see it potentially suffering from “getting old quick” for players.

1 Like

How can we fix that then? That would, of course, be important knowledge.

EDIT: Golem should work better than it used to. Hopefully this makes the game more exciting!

2 Likes