What's Your Roblox Story?

When I was in elementary school, probably like in 5th class which is 7-8 years ago, my friend told me about ROBLOX and invited me to try out his game he made! It was a Snoop Dog simulator and It was doing great in that year. 300 players weekly, 10-50 players daily.
When I saw that, I also wanted to make my own game and started my journey in ROBLOX studio.
My builds were made out of free models and I didn’t know anything about proper developing.
After going to the interior design school I managed to make my builds look really good and started using ROBLOX studio as my scratch for real life projects.
I’ve been actively developing for 5 years and I don’t want to stop it! I remember the feature when ROBLOX added meshes to their software, I jumped out of my skin from happiness!

However, now I make games for people, getting well-paid for it and thanks to ROBLOX I can afford much more things! I plan to create my own games and became one of the most famous developers on this platform and I hope everybody has same or similar dream!

Well I found out about roblox in 2015 but I didn’t have an account but I started playing as a guest

I fell in love with roblox so much that I made my first account in 2016.Nobody understood me, everyone thought that roblox was stupid, but I gave in to you and roblox meant to me as a family. My family almost never had time for me but roblox is. But at the end of 2017, my account was hacked because I didn’t know about scammers who cheat you for robux.

I had that second account until January 10, 2020, when someone kicked me out of the account and changed my password, but that 2020 was one big step for me. I created my third account where I made a very good password and where I wrote my e-mail and cell phone number and a digi code of 4 numbers. It was on that third account that I started playing on the pc where I started doing my first games.

My friends liked it but I didn’t but I started learning to script on roblox. But I’m not a very good scripter. I kept learning that. It helped me a lot because I was in quarantine that time. Online school helped me most of that. But I gave up learning scripting.Then I started modeling on roblox. I seemed to be better at it than at learning scripts. In modeling, I was getting better and better.

It’s been 14 months now since I’ve been making roblox models for my games. And I continue on to new steps of modeling.

I met such good people at rolox. Most of them have disappeared from the roblox. I guess they don’t play anymore. Roblox was by my side in my most difficult moments. Roblox is been a great game I mean the best game for me, thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.