When exporting roblox models to Blender my materials are loading strange transparencies

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I am simply exporting a character model from Studio into Blender which I have done countless times in the past without issue.

2. What is the issue?

The material for the OBJ is loading with strange transparencies that I have never experienced before.

1. What solutions have you tried so far?

I have exported multiple models to ensure that it is not isolated to one model. I have asked on discord but did not receive and answer. I also searched the Dev forum but was unable to locate another example of this issue taking place.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Edit

I received a response on Discord that this may be related to a Global issue.

2 Likes

Ignore the yellow, click on the character and go to the material tab then scroll down and make sure blend mode is on opaque

Thank you for the response. That was the issue. I have never had to do this in the past but TIL. Thanks again!

1 Like

I have the same issue, however by default blender is set to opaque for blend mode and shadow mode and I still have this problem…
https://gyazo.com/dd9fae4d6f247ef0ba4a9164aaa8a460

not sure if you fixed it but did you also make sure this material had both to opaque because the one you selected (in orange) is the guns material not the characters