Hello,
I made my first blender model. A tree.

I’m not good at modelling whit blender.

Well, so I made the model in the blender and selected it
And I import

I selected all the parts I checked this several times
And when I select and import it to the roblox studio for mesh beach it will be:

And so it imports.
I don’t know why this is. Maybe I’m a complete idiot but when I watched a couple of tutorials so they imported.
If you know anything please help!

Thanks for all the answers!:heart:

If I put it in the wrong category please describe it and fix it

2 Likes

Hello that is normal, what you need is to go to blender and in which there are two circles at the top to your right you poke it and activate something called face oration and the red is what you will not see.
There are videos on YT there are you can see how to solve it, I hope my comment helps you.

2 Likes

You need to flip your normals

3 Likes

As @1_ninja1234 said, it’s the direction your faces are oriented.
You can also select all (Ctrl-A, I think) go to your Faces tab at the top of the Blender screen and click on it, there should be a drop down menu and you can click on “Flip Normals” which will flip all the selected faces.
(It may be the Faces Tab or the Mesh tab. I can’t remember and I don’t have Blender on this computer)

1 Like

Even though users above left information on how to resolve this issue, Try searching around first before creating a topic this question has been talked about many of times including just recently not to long ago:

The face’s normals are inverted (inside out). You’ll need to flip your normals in edit mode select the inverted faces or mesh and flip it. If your wanting a different approach if your using the later version Blender 2.8 try looking in the upper-left corner of the 3D view menu and click. Mesh > Normals > Flip Normals. If this issue occurs again a quick search can reveal many results.

Here is a thread regarding about this whether your using the old version or new one Blender 2.80 -2.79:

2 Likes

I got to Mesh> Normals, but there is no such thing as “Flip Normals”, but there is no such thing as “Flips”.

I pressed this, released this, do I press Custom Normals Only?

If maybe this is some basic thing sorry

The flip button is directly beside the Normals section

To recalculate the norms make sure you are in wire frame mode and select all the vertices and press shift and n

Make sure that you have selected all the vertices like so:

This should fix it.

Hopethis helps
CrazySnoopylove

Thanks @CrazySnoopylove ! It was solved.

1 Like