Which program is better to use for building?

I would still recommend Blender for modeling.

3 Likes

Ok,Thanks for your suggestion.

3 Likes

I’d highly recommend using Blender, it’s interface is much easier to use and you have a lot more connections and ways to use blender meshes than those in Unity. Of course it’s up to you but I’d highly recommend blender.
Hope this helps!
Lolaphobia

4 Likes

Any ways to learn blender well?

Because I am bad at it as you can see in this picture.

5 Likes

I’d use this tutorial Blender Beginners Tutorial, it’s very helpful especially for beginners!

13 Likes

Agreed, Blender is one of the best modelling programs you could use. I’d recommend checking out this guide for tips on how to upload meshes properly. Good luck!

3 Likes

I would say Blender is the better one to use. I would recommend this tutorial for learning the basics of Blender: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYj6e-72RDs&ab_channel=BlenderGuru

6 Likes

I highly suggest working with blender 2.8. Its much easier than remembering a bunch of keybinds on old blender, and 2.8 really reminds me of roblox studio. Very easier to use.

8 Likes

Ohhhhhh, wow that really looks like roblox i did not even knew if there was new version thanks a lot :heart:.

1 Like

As others have said, Blender is the best choice between these two.
And to support the claim, the tools are very similar to ROBLOX Studio, like move, etc. If you want to get better at making amazing stuff in Blender, then you should look at some tutorials, and the rest is trial and error, until you meet the perfection. Good luck on your work with Blender!

1 Like

@Zabazz it is not working for me.

Unity isn’t compatible with Roblox since its a completely different platform, it has different languages etc. and you can’t export something from unity and throw it into Roblox. Blender in the other hand is a 3d workspace where you can make renders, 3d models and animations. so please post your question as Whats better for building Cinema4d, blender or Maya

4 Likes

It’s possible your PC currently doesn’t have enough storage available to successfully run it.

2 Likes

More then 200GB space left in my pc.

1 Like

Try restarting your computer? I’ve had this happen and the way I fixed it, was restarting. This happens with other programs too.

4 Likes

I already did that.

1 Like

How about checking task-manager? Maybe there’s something using too much and all of your storage?

3 Likes

Never mind, I don’t know why, but blender was not responding then I ended the task and started it again and it worked.

2 Likes

I’ve started using blender maybe two or three weeks ago before reading this forum My Experience With Blender

I suggest you read it’s so well written and it may help other beginners. :grinning:

6 Likes

I suggest using blender. But you should try out both and see what works for you.

2 Likes