White screen when loading on Roblox

It’s still browser related, and the roblox player is not on the browser.

3 Likes

I don’t have browser extensions or plugins, this is an entirely fresh PC. Not sure what Studio has to do with it since any changes I did try with it were after I encountered the issue. I’m very sure I already tried clearing cache as well. I could try again but I doubt it’d do much.

8 Likes

Did you try reinstalling Roblox?

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve already tried that. All the tried and true solutions you’d think would work I have already tried.

3 Likes

It’s really strange. I’ve never encountered such issue like this. Maybe try to dm a Roblox employee on twitter or something

6 Likes

Have you tried this solution? It worked for me although it still crashed or closed itself when I joined two or three games but then it worked again.

3 Likes

I haven’t tried it and I am not sure if I should since it’s a solution for a problem that isn’t related to this.

3 Likes

Adding onto it, again, it’s a very new PC, so there isn’t exactly much to ‘clean’ or clear off.

4 Likes

You can try it if you want to. My screen also went white most of the time so it could be kinda related

2 Likes

Tried it just now, doesn’t work.

5 Likes

Very weird. Might not be a roblox problem, especially if it’s a new new pc. But hey I’m no expert. Don’t know what could be causing this problem.

2 Likes

Try using a different device or network It is possible that the issue you are experiencing is related to your specific device or network. big problem for sure, you said it’s new pc but that’s already what happen to roblox studio when you open it on your new pc.

2 Likes

I’m talking the normal roblox player, not the studio. Last time I checked studio works perfectly fine.

3 Likes

Adding on, my previous setup worked fine on the same internet, so I don’t know why this setup has problems with only roblox specifically. Remember it has the in game audio as well, so from what I can tell it registers me being in the game, but visually I cannot see and thus cannot do anything feasibly for obvious reasons.

3 Likes
  • What is your graphicsMode set to in the Roblox client?
  • Are you launching Roblox from the website or are you using the desktop interface?
  • Is the Roblox client installed for all users or just you? (probably not relevant but just checking)
2 Likes

My Graphics Mode is set to Direct3D11, when looking in Studio. I only get this error when I launch Roblox from the website, when I use the Microsoft Store version of Roblox, it works perfectly fine, however there are issues which make it unpreferrable to use.

I am not sure what the 3rd line means but, I have Roblox installed on both of my Windows users, the only reason I do is because it gave me the error on one, so I tried seeing if swapping to another would work. It doesn’t.

2 Likes

If it’s of any other use, Roblox Studio works perfectly fine for some reason.

4 Likes

What issues? Maybe you should report those.

I see. The studio graphics mode is sometimes separate from Roblox’s.

However, in the AppSettings.xml, in the version folder, try changing http to https.

2 Likes

I’ve been having this issue for more than a month, at this point. I cannot play ROBLOX unless if I’m on the terrible UWP app. Nothing posted on the DevForum has worked, so I’m really desperate for this to be fixed.

5 Likes

Changed the AppSettings file, doesn’t work.

1 Like