White text in the forum!

Hey, as you can see in the next image (just took it as an example) I see most of the text in Studio white colored, also realized that font is changed. This just happened recently (I was changing the song playing and when I was back in DevForum this just happened).
This only happens in DevForum, so I’d like to get some support please!

Thank you for reading!

6 Likes

I’d also like to point out that the size of the font has changed and dropdowns don’t look scaled correctly.

:point_down:

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

This can’t be right…

Not to mention the hideously small text.

5 Likes

They slightly changed the website. This was intentional, sadly. I dont think anybody cares about that stuff at the bottom.

1 Like

It seems that there was a recent addition added to the forum that most likely accidentally broke some things as my forum page refreshed and I noticed some changes like what @Crazedbrick1 brought up.

@DarkPixlz confirmed my suspicions.
Also:

6 Likes

Looks like text on the forum overall is out of whack. Hopefully it’s just an accidental change that will be reverted rather than a permanent one. Makes things completely unreadable.

3 Likes

Yes I also just noticed something odd about the forum, I thought I accidentally zoomed out on the browser but apparently not…?

Initially for a second it’s scaled like it should be but then everything “zooms out” a little.

Edited to include recording of this “zoom” happening in real time:

4 Likes

Yep. They changed the like button size (zoomed in), but didn’t fix the corner glitch.
There will probably be a nannouncement soon.

Nope, it was adjusted for me now.

5 Likes

I think they fixed it a couple minutes ago!

5 Likes

My like button is still distorted. And, the privacy and legal stuff is gone when you’re typing anything

1 Like

I was wondering why, too, this is suppose to be on the “Roblox Dark” theme, not the “Dark” theme. I certainly hope this was a mistake by Roblox.

2 Likes

Really? Still happening for me.

I’m using Roblox Dark by default, because they removed the one I used until 2021. Cant remember what it was called.

1 Like

Oh wow. Not sure how people can even see the likes with this change …

Screenshot 2022-03-28 6.51.21 PM

4 Likes

Seems to be functional for me. They could have fixed something in the past couple of minutes, or it could just be browsers being browsers.

Going to have to fix this font with a local stylesheet though.

2 Likes

Since we’re probably going to have the crowd that is just oh so very “roblox big bad”:

This is probably one of those “updates” that Roblox doesn’t need to tell us, not because “they don’t care” but rather than it’s not significant enough to have everyone riled up over it. This is simply a “make the devforum look more on par with branding” change. Hopefully they iron out the errors that came up with it but overall this seems to be a good change.

4 Likes

Try refreshing the forum cache with Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+R keys, it worked for me

2 Likes

This is still a bug for me on mobile.

Is it just me, or is the DevForum looking more like the Talent Hub with this new font

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. Just found this on development discussion’s sidebar link

As you can see, DD is highly secure now.

5 Likes

Roblox still seems to be modifying things because the Font Size and Font while I was reading a post suddenly shifted and got smaller.

1 Like