Why are my clothes being auto rejected by moderation?

I’ve been trying to upload some clothes for my group for the past few minutes and everything is being automatically rejected. Here are some of the templates:

What am I missing here?

I even changed the template on the third one to make sure it wasn’t the template. (I’ve uploaded on this template before a lot)

3 Likes

Is it giving you any sort of message when you get rejected?

1 Like

Nope. This is just what it turns to within a few seconds
https://gyazo.com/4ccf5209756c41a87e711fb61ce84ed0
https://gyazo.com/d44e2c827e33693ed7191a29a158a534

1 Like

Hmm. I suggest maybe waiting a bit and seeing if you can upload in a couple hours. Makes no sense for those to be getting moderated but I do know that Roblox has some sort of ratelimit on how much you can upload within a certain period of time.

I just put the watermark to post this on the devforum xd
The templates don’t actually have a red scribble

Oh whoops, my bad, LOL.

Well, since that isn’t it, maybe you should contact Roblox Support?

This seems to be a technical issue. I have already contacted the DevRel Team regarding this issue. Hopefully, this issue can be fixed soon.

Had this problem before, but my clothing items were back in a few hours. I think the thumbnails were temporarily given the rejected icon while they’re pending for an approval.

It has been 4 days since this issue first happened to me.
The items still show the rejected icon thumbnails.

Note: I changed the name of the items to [Deprecated] to stay organized.

Try changing a pixel and reuploading. Sometimes there’s a hiccup with moderation or whatever. You can also try removing any text in the template to see if that helps, since I’ve been moderated for “unreadable” text before.

2 Likes

Most likely it will be rejected by moderation. Ive seen some bad T Shirts and clothing, like one time I saw a shirt that had a bad word, I am not sure on how people do this. When your doing things, always make covers for the piece of clothing. @Haro_on is a good clothing designer, I would recommend talking to them because they are a good clothing creator. I’ve really never made that much clothing, but just make covers for some clothing like if you see something bad, report that clothing so a moderator could check on it. Just do not cross the line.

1 Like

I’m really happy that I’m known in clothing designing community I didn’t check that but I have talked about that on twitter in a post : https://twitter.com/HaroonRBLX/status/1299440807913680897
And now it turned to get removed before it get review but for real it’s not, If you check the asset of the clothes you that just got uploaded you will find that not removed 855cad56910046c674ae6f66bb1b11b3
I think everyone know how to get to that page also if it turned into your template that means it got approved, if it turned into removed icon then you have 2 choices
1st choice is to edit on the template like changing the template itself or something and trying again to upload it if it continued like that do it again if it did the same for 3rd time then you have to go to roblox support to send them mail about that so they can manage it and get it approved and if you need more help contact me on my discord : adham!#0001 or twitter : @HaroonRBLX

1 Like

I’m currently having the same issue. It seems your clothing is back up was this just a bug? I sent in a request as well.

but what comes to you? like ✓ ----- or not?

1 Like