Why does studio freeze every time I change a setting in Security?

Every single time I change a setting in the

tab

it doesn’t work and it freezes studio and I have to close it using Task manager.

Any fixes?

7 Likes

That happens to me too and this belongs in #platform-feedback:studio-bugs

1 Like

I thought it might only be happening for me, I’ll make a bug report later.

3 Likes

Several posts already exist for this

Staff are working on fixing this bug lol

Edit:
If your on windows, you can paste this into command bar on search bar to kill studio without having the hastle of opening task manager:

taskkill /f /im RobloxStudioBeta.exe
6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

Believe it is a platform bug.
Happens to me too.

2 Likes

This happened to me numerous times, very annoying.

3 Likes

Very annoying, yes. I just want to enable httpservice :sob:

1 Like

Its a little bug… There are many people that have this bug , I heard the staff is working on it and I understand its annoying but we cant do anything other that wait for now. :smile:

1 Like

I hope it gets fixed soon! :smile:

2 Likes

I hope too… :smiley: Im sure everything will be fine.

1 Like

This happens to me but on permissions.

1 Like

I think it happens when you change an option in game settings.

There is a bug with Game Settings at the moment, which is affecting many developers a workflows when having to change the game name or localization.

Best solution? Edit a single section one at a time and save so you don’t have to restart your PC/Laptop and research on how to remove it, it’s how I do it.

2 Likes

This happened to me a week ago! I restarted my computer and that seemed to work, however restarting your computer closes roblox studio; you might lose progress.

Also this post belongs in #platform-feedback:studio-bugs like @BaggyChris said. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems staff are aware of this, I don’t feel the need to make a bug report.

Bruh happened to me too when I was in a game that I was working on for hours… auto-correct saved me there even though its annoying, just like sibling am I right guys?

1 Like

Well technically that was your fault for not saving up your stuff while you work on it. If autosave wasn’t there, you’d probably be very sad.

Yeah I guess so :confused: thanks for the feedback.